Seven Things All Night Owls Know To Be True

Staying up late sure is a hoot🦉

87
top4themes.com

night owl

noun, informal

a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.

If this describes you, you've come to the right place. While a lot of people prefer to do the bulk of their activities during the day, you work best during the late hours of night. If you fit the definition of a night owl, here are seven more things that probably describe you:

You really, really appreciate a good cup of coffee.

As someone who usually doesn't get an ample amount of sleep, a nice, steaming cup of java is your saving grace. It takes a good amount of it to charge you up, and you simply cannot perform any of your daily tasks without it.

You've got permanent dark circles under your eyes.

Another side effect of not getting enough sleep. Some of us try vainly to cover our dark circles with the best concealer money can buy; others just wear their dark circles like badges of honor.

You are most creative in the late hours of the night.

Nothing beats the feeling of marveling at a piece of work in your sketchbook that you drew at 2 a.m. the night before and wondering "Did I really do this?"

Late night cravings are both real and powerful.

Pancakes may be appropriate in seven hours, but that doesn't stop you from wanting them now.

You get a little bored sometimes.

More likely than not, the rest of the world is asleep while you are awake and wanting to chat with someone. If you want to talk to your bff, you first have to ask yourself whether or not you want to risk waking them up with a text.

You have an excruciatingly tough time waking up in the morning.

Waking up early for you is downright painful, and it's doubtful that you will allow the sun to shine on your face before noon.

It's physically impossible for you to go to sleep before a certain hour.

If you try to fall asleep before 1 a.m., chances are you'll end up staring at your ceiling for a little while before you give up and decide to redecorate your entire room.