7 After Christmas Activities

7 After Christmas Activities

Feeling down? Turn that frown upside down!

625
After Christmas

December 26th is, for me, the most depressing day of the year. If you celebrate Christmas then you know- the excitement is over, all the presents are unwrapped, and you kind of want to cry. However, it doesn't have to be all bad! Here's 10 activities to keep the holiday spirit alive!

1. Eat Your Feelings

For real, eat them. Calories don't count during the holiday's and Christmas leftovers are THE BEST. Wake up early and chow down!

2. Drink Your Feelings

Mixed drinks and Hallmark movies, am I right?!

3. Have a Spa Day

Paint your toenails, take a bath, relax!

4. Harry Potter Marathon

You know you want to. Harry Potter cures everything! Cuddle up with someone special- whether that's a person or your mound of leftovers- and re-live the best movie series ever.

5. Go Shopping

There's nothing like a little retail therapy. Take those gift cards and catch the after-Christmas sales!

6. Go Sledding

Haven't been in a while? Well, why not??

7. Pretend it isn't over and have Christmas, part 2.

Just keep on celebrating like it hasn't ended! Besides, the nightmare that has been 2016 will soon be over! That's something to celebrate!