6 Ways To Be An Inspiration To Others

6 Ways To Be An Inspiration To Others

Stay woke. Be open.

12253
6 Ways To Be An Inspiration To Others
flickr

Inspire.

Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

Create (a feeling, especially a positive one) in a person.

Growing up there's usually someone in your life that's your role model, someone who's your "inspiration."

For whatever reason, this particular person exhorts so much positive energy that you value everything they do or say because of how much they mean to you.

This person could even be someone you don't necessarily know. Perhaps an author? Celebrity? Or any type of public figure. Regardless, this person is an inspiration to you for whatever personal reason.

We all know someone inspiring, but what exactly does it take to inspire others?

1. Be an example

People watch what you do, more often than you might realize. It's very important to live life in a way that would be impactful to others. Each person brought into your life is placed there for a reason, be a light in your friends' eyes.

2. Be caring

"People don't care about how much you know until they know how much you care." - Lewis Howes

This is so important to realize! Take interest in other people, get to know them.

It truly makes a difference in your relationship with other people when you show how much genuinely care and cherish them, everyone loves to feel special and appreciated.

3. Be encouraging

We all have bad days. Be that person who encourages others to keep pushing. Everyones likes to be hyped up, be that person who hypes up others. Doing so will help people see the best in themselves.

4. Be woke

Educate. Educate. Educate. You can never learn enough.

Keep your brain refreshed by looking for knowledge and people that contribute to your personal growth.

Stay informed. A huge part of inspiring others is having values that believe in others, regardless of their differences. Learn to love equally.

5. Be open

Openness is one of the leading factors to living your truth.

There's no way you can inspire others unless you are living your truth and being open to the world. Be able to share your failures, just as much as you can share your successes.

This will allow you to become more relatable to others. There's a misconception that being vulnerable is a bad thing when that isn't true!

Vulnerability is being open and honest with yourself and others.

6. Be able to communicate

To inspire others, you have to be able to communicate with them in a way that is understandable and effective.

Watch the way you speak and the words you say. Writing is also a good way of communicating. You can inspire others by the things you write or even type!

There are so many amazing ways to communicate with others.