6 Qualities You Should Know About A Libra
Travel

Welcome to Fall aka Libra season.

85
https://pixabay.com/en/astrology-divination-chart-993127/

When the end of September is approaching, and Fall festivities are beginning, we often forget about the best part of this time of the year: Libra season. Although the pumpkin spice and autumn leaves are a beautiful and tasty distraction we cannot forget about the astrology surrounding October denoted by the balance of peace, love and harmony. This air sign is one of the most interesting for the 6 of their most popular traits which may help you better understand the Libras in your own life.

Starting with the negative traits, Libras tend to be indecisive, self-indulgent, and somewhat detached.

1. Indecisive

media2.giphy.com

This trait can cause some serious tension because let's be honest, no one likes someone who is constantly changing their mind. Even though Libras tend to know what they want in the end, getting to the goal is not always the easiest road due to the ambiguous thought process going on in their head. Every situation can go more than one way and a Libra will make sure to deliberate each of those outcomes before even thinking about coming to a conclusion.

2. Self-Indulgent

media0.giphy.com

Libras have a deep love for material comforts, even if it's subconscious, so they tend to spend unnecessary amounts of money on things that aren't particularly needed. Not a terrible thing if you have the money to spend, a terrible thing if you do not!

3. Detached

media2.giphy.com

Due to Libras need for peace they often appear as non-confrontational people. In order to keep everyone happy they often ignore issues that bother them to avoid conflict. This, in turn, gives them their detached nature in that they have a hard time connecting with the people who enjoy controversy.

Now, on the contrary, three of Libras best qualities include diplomacy, romance and extroversion.

1. Diplomatic

media3.giphy.com

Constantly striving for balance, Libra becomes the master of negotiation, always trying to see each point of view to come to a sensible decision. They typically have a great deal of patience and will stand up for what is right.

2. Romance

media1.giphy.com

Some may call a Libra a romantic due to their undeniable ability to trust. Most Libras lack the ability to put up a guard because it is in their nature to see the best in people and they feel as though they don't have to. Libras are often in relationships because most of their choices are fueled primarily on the basis of love. Libras love love: the true children of Venus, one might say.

3. Extrovert

media0.giphy.com

Fun facts are this sign's go to. Typically chatty, Libras have a wit to them that is quite undeniable. Due to their extroverted personality, they can easily adapt to any situation, making friends wherever they go.

To sum up the obvious, you always want a Libra in your corner.