6 Must Have Skin-Care Products For My Dry Skin Family

It's that time of year again, friends. Fall has arrived, winter is on its heels, and dry skin wants to join the party even though they weren't invited. Again. Find your skin a new bodyguard with these products.

44

As someone who's dealt with dry skin for the past six years, I know the importance of hydration for your skin. Check out these drug store to high end products that will help you combat your worst skin fears and make you that dewy gem you've always dreamed of without breaking the wallet.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser

via Amazon

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

Sometimes I feel like my face takes in so many Neutrogena products I should become a sponsor. This product is like a three-in-one package, it exfoliates first, cleanses second, and hydrates last. With hyaluronic acid, the holy grail product listing for any dry skin fave, it's a clear choice. Be careful, though, I know this is an amazing product, but remember it's not safe to exfoliate your skin every single day.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

via 15 Minute Beauty

www.15minutebeauty.com

I found this product from a vlogger I watch and may I just say, I'm so glad I'm a procrastinator. I use this cream a minimum of twice daily and can feel the immediate and lasting effects it has on my skin. It keeps dry patches away, plus it also comes in fun scents like pink grapefruit or mango.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray

via Beauty Bay

images.beautybay.com

You've probably seen this brand floating around at one point or another on Instagram, and rightfully so. This is a fad I'm glad I checked out after admittedly going, "isn't it just water?". Well, friends, yes and no. It's like magical water, with rose and aloe that makes your skin feel like it's on cloud nine. This one is also incredibly easy for on the go, just give it a spritz when you're feeling dry.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser

via Amazon

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

This cleanser. I feel at a loss for words with this one. I've been using it the longest out of all of these products, and it was almost too easy to overlook because it just feels so habitual to have it. I use this one daily and my skin feels brand new every time. It's just such an amazing, fresh feeling that you'll fall in love with instantly.

Tarte Radiance Drops

via Sephora

www.sephora.com

Let's face it, with the feeling of dry skin sometimes comes the outward noticeable appearance of dry skin too. To combat that, I use these radiance drops on bare skin (although you can mix it with your foundation or primer!) and it gives me a beautiful glow. I'm not always a makeup kind of gal, nor do I always have time, so throwing this on gives my skin that healthy look I crave during these dry seasons, or even the summer.

Kaplan MD Daily Moisturizer

via Shopify

cdn.shopify.com

While this one is on the pricier side of this list ($75), I swear it works miracles. I scoffed at first, then noticed my skin changing for the better. It was staying hydrated for longer, plus it felt more firm. Not only is it a nice daily moisturizer, it also has SPF 30 and a collagen booster. Another triple whammy to add to the list.

From Your Site Articles