6 Struggles of High School

6 Struggles of High School

We all know those little things that make high school harder than it should be.

5103
6 Struggles of High School
eBay

Going back to school means falling back into the routine of dealing with everyday high school life. Waking up on time, catching the bus, taking notes, the list goes on. But let's not forget a few other things that you'll most likely encounter throughout your school days.

1. Locker troubles.

Lockers can be tricky at times, especially if you're in a rush. They can get jammed with loose papers or folders laying around inside your locker, the lock itself may malfunction, refusing to open even if the correct combination was entered, and sometimes they're just too small to hold all of your textbooks and school supplies.

2. Crowded Hallways/Slow walkers.

If you have to walk from one end of the school to the other to get to your next class, chances are you'll get stuck in the masses of other students trying to get to their classes. While students like you are practically sprinting to their next class, other students are walking slower than turtles.In times like these, you'll probably find yourself trying to squeeze past other students to make it to class before the bell rings. Some days you might be lucky enough to be let out of class early enough to beat the crowd.

3. Annoying classmates.

We've all had that one class (or a few classes) with that one person who makes you want to jump out of a window. These classmates might be constantly talking, cause unnecessary distractions, or are straight up disrespectful to the teacher/other students.

4. Lots and lots of homework.

With classes comes homework, and with homework comes late nights writing essays or solving algebra equations. Every now and then a certain teacher may spare you from a homework assignment, but 9 times out of 10 you'll be assigned problems to solve, pages to read, and papers to write.

5. Constant stress.

In today's high schools, having stress is unavoidable and inevitable. Why wouldn't it be? Students are forced to endure early mornings of note taking and late nights of working, along with hours of studying. And let's not forget about sports, after school clubs, volunteer work and maybe even a job. With an agenda like that, it's impossible not to be stressed out.

6. Lack of sleep.

Grab some coffee and power drinks, because you'll need them once school is back in session. If you wanna get to school on time, you'll need to wake up at an ungodly hour, to get ready. Depending on how early you wake up and how much time you have to get ready, you'll need to run through a list of things before you can even leave the house. Getting dressed, eating, brushing your teeth, getting your hair and make up (if you wear it) ready, packing lunch and school work, all before your bus arrives will become a major part of your everyday school life.

But let's not forget about those moments where you don't have to worry about any school work, and you can relax for the time being. Although sometimes it may seem like the tests and note-taking will never end, you'll always be rewarded with a break after all is said and done.