Losing weight can seem stressful and overwhelming, but it can be achieved. It also doesn't have to be that difficult. You don't have to starve yourself or spend hours at the gym -- there are small changes you can make that will make a big difference. Not only will you lose weight if you follow these steps, you'll also feel healthier in general.
1. Drink plenty of water, and no soda or sugary drinks.
2. If you get a sweet tooth, eat fruits instead of pastries or ice cream.
3. Weigh yourself every day to keep yourself on track, and to boost your confidence when you do lose weight.
4. Try and limit the amount of carbs you eat.
5. Your diet should mostly consist of lean meats and vegetables.
6. Try and exercise for at least a half hour each day.
At first it will be difficult to limit yourself, but as you stick to the diet and gain progress, it will become a lot easier.