As we continue into the spring months and move towards summer, allergies have been running wild. I know personally the last few weeks my allergies have been so bad and they've only gotten worse. So if you're like me and have been dealing with allergies for the last few weeks, here are a few thoughts I think we all are having.
1. Am I really sick or is it just allergies?
For me, it's always hard to tell whether I'm actually sick or if it's just allergies.
2. It's definitely just allergies.
Even if you're certain it's allergies, you probably still find yourself questioning it a few times a day.
3. What's the point of taking allergies medicine if it's not going to work?
Seriously, what is the point of taking this stuff if it's not going to work.
4. I just want to be able to breathe again
That's really all I want right now.
5. Well I guess I'll just lay in bed today.
Whether it's allergies or illness, you really just want to lay in bed and do nothing.