5 Thing To Help You De-Stress In College

Life gets stressful sometimes, especially under the pressures of college classes.

9

These are some things we all can do on a daily basis to relax and de-stress from our busy lives.

1. Take 30 minutes to stretch and focus on your breathing. It does not have to be full on yoga, but just let your mind and muscles relax. It will help decrease the tension in your body and overall calm you down.

2. Take a nap. I know this may not be the most productive thing to do, but truly it might just help your stress if you catch up on a little bit of sleep. If you are well rested, you will likely be more focused when you need to get some stuff done.

3. Go for a walk or a drive. Sometimes just getting away from people or noise can help you calm down and relax. Spend just a little bit of time by yourself and drive or walk.

4. Watch an episode of your favorite show, listen to a podcast, or just play on your phone for maybe 30 minutes to an hour. Just let your mind take a break and do something that you enjoy whether it is productive or not.

5. Focus on self care. Whether it be a long shower or face mask. Simply take care of yourself and it will in turn help you relax a little more.