5 Reasons I'm STOKED 'Outer Banks' Stars Chase Stokes And Madelyn Cline Are Dating IRL

John B and Sarah are together in real life, and I couldn't be happier.

13864

IT'S OFFICIAL! Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline from "Outer Banks" are Hollywood's new celebrity IT couple. The news dropped this week, and "Outer Banks" fans may have even been more excited than if a season 2 announcement had dropped.

Some fans had definitely seen this coming for a long time...

While others were SHOCKED...

Personally, I was super shocked. While it's common for TV show couples to become real-life couples, for some reason, it's always a happy surprise when you see it. And here are five reasons I am not just happy, but STOKED, that Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline (AKA John B and Sarah) are an officially official couple:

1. Our Instagram feeds are about to be super blessed with all the cute couple pics.

Celebrity couple pics are always my favorite to see, but these two beautiful humans?? Yeah, we are about to be super blessed. I mean, their first cute couple picture was about their sunset beach date... can it get any better than that?

2. He writes poetry... and now it's OFFICIALLY all about her.

All "Outer Banks" fans know that Chase's love poems are absolutely dreamy. But we never knew if they were about a current *cough cough* secret girlfriend or a past love. However, I'm pretty sure it's implied that these poems are about his current, not-so-secret love now...

3. Their love story is absolute GOALS.

They literally met on the set of what is now one of the most popular television shows in the world, played each other's love interests, fell in love, and are now QUARANTINING together. Like... it takes me longer than that to decide what to wear in the morning... something tells me this was a beautiful case of love at first sight. Where can I get a real-life love story like this?

4. We needed another strong celebrity couple.

One of teen television's most popular celebrity couples, Lilly Reinhart and Cole Sprouse of "Riverdale," recently announced their breakup (for the second time). This sent the Internet into a flurry of emotions as we all began searching for another celebrity couple to fawn over, and along came Chase and Madelyn to fill our broken hearts. Imagine if we could have both the iconic "Riverdale" and "Outer Banks" couples? I would be a mess... but a happy mess nonetheless.

5. Their IRL relationship can only make their TV relationship better.

As a lot of people know, I personally am not the biggest fan of John B and Sarah's relationship. (Please don't get mad at me... it's just my opinion on a TV relationship - I obviously love Chase and Madelyn together!) But I truly believe now that Chase and Madelyn are officially dating, and as their love grows and their relationship continues to blossom, the same thing will happen with John B and Sarah. After the announcement of this news, I'm thinking John B and Sarah's relationship will become so much stronger and believable, and I can't wait to fall in love with the couple in Season 2 (even if it's a little delayed).

Who else is ready to obsess over Chase and Madelyn's real-life relationship and John B and Sarah's ever-growing TV relationship with me?

Follow Swoon on Instagram.