5 Reasons To Drop Everything You're Doing And Go Shop At Lush

Oh how I love you, fresh ingredients and consumerism.

216
Mobile Marketing Watch

About 2 months ago I came across this company called Lush. Since then, my skin has become so much healthier, and my overall self-confidence has shot through the roof. Here are my 5 reasons to go shop at Lush and try out their products, because the things I bought have completely changed the way I look at myself and I feel like I need to share these guys with the world!

1. Lush only makes their products with organic and/or vegan ingredient

Which automatically implies that, if you buy their products, you can be a part of the snobby vegan cliche (even if you're not actually vegan). Plus, it just makes you feel like a better person.

2. All of their products are handmade

Aside from heavy machinery that assists with the demand of worldwide consumerism, Lush's employees are the ones who put the ingredients together and help embellish the final product before it gets to you. It's worth partying over.

3. Each product has a unique, squeaky-clean aroma

For each Lush product that I have bought or seen a review for, each and every one of them have a distinct smell. Some take a while to get used to, some have aromas that you want to smell forever. Either way, there is no arguing over whether or not Lush's smells are distinct and beautiful in their own little way. You will more than likely get reactions similar to this once you initiate your love for Lush:

4. Not only do their products smell great, but they work wonders as well

Every Lush product that I have bought has done wonders for my skin. Everyone who has bought Lush products that I have talked to, has had nothing but good things to say about their products. Lush also has reviews on their website that feature the most liked positive and negative reviews, so that if you have questions about a product- you can get your answers easily.

5. Lush is against animal testing

I feel like this reason does not need an explanation, just read it again if you are confused and ABSORB THE AWESOME. We love you, animals.