5 Reasons Why Donald Trump Is A Better Candidate Than HRC

Trump will make America greater than he could possibly imagine.

93
redbubble.com

Now that the two major political parties have both chosen their candidates for the November election the next few months are going to be crucial for whoever believes they have a shot at winning. The overt display of racism and white supremacy at the Republican National Convention proved to be a disaster that could possibly cost the Republican Party the entire race.

By forcing many Republican voters who don't cling so tightly to the party's central ideals to switch parties, it has become apparent to me that a vast majority of Americans would feel much safer with Hilary Clinton as president rather than Donald Trump. Despite months of media propaganda, and biased reporting that centered on Hilary Clinton - and email leaks indicating that the leadership of Democratic Party quite possibly did not allow a fair and free election to take place - many people still believe that Hilary Clinton is a better choice than an overtly racist businessman. But here are 5 reasons why I would prefer a Donald Trump presidency...

1. The Right To Bear Arms

My biggest reason for indifference when it comes to choosing between either Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump is their stance on gun control. A main policy issue for the Democratic Party is that access to firearms is further restricted while Donald Trump supports the 2nd Amendment. Black and Latino citizens are already adversely unable to legally acquire firearms and further restricting the ability of members from these communities will make it harder for them to protect themselves from state violence and engage in armed resistance against the settler-colonial government.

2. All Talk, No Action.

Though Trump invigorates his supporters to engage in violence he has yet to show that he is personally willing to engage in combat. On the other side, as Secretary of State Hilary Clinton actively engaged in promoting violent crimes against humanity, including mass incarceration, regime change, and bombing civilian populations. From her support of the 1994 crime bill, to the overthrow of the Haiti, Iraq, Honduras, Afghanistan, Mexican, and Libyan governments many human beings all over the world have needlessly lost their lives due to Hilary's unwavering support of imperialism in the name of American diplomacy.

3. Trump Can Be Easily Manipulated

Much like Clinton, Donald Trump will say almost anything to gain support from the public. Though Hilary's reasoning differs since she is a slimy politician that only seeks to manipulate people, in contrast, Donald Trump is a genuine nitwit that really doesn't know much about anything that goes on and will allow almost anyone to tell him what to do (see Melania Trump plagiarism). Imagine if Trump did become president, it would be likely that democrats would assume control of congress and many other key roles in government because that's just how checks and balances work. With democrats in control of the legislative branch of government they might find it much easier to pass laws with a less-than-competent head of state.

4. Overt Racism v. The White Moderate

In Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Letter From Birmingham Jail he writes,

"I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizens' Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season.""

I agree with Dr. King on his sentiments and strongly advise anyone who is black and a supporter of Hilary Clinton to reconsider.

5. There Will Be Tears

With a Donald Trump presidency the amount of racial tension in the United States is sure to bolster and could very possibly expedite the end of this colonial regime. By making loud and boisterous statements Donald Trump will surely invoke further racial division which could subsequently lead to ethnic and racial minorities demanding separation and freedom from the United States government.

Though many Americans fear confrontation, only by critically addressing the tension and the historical abuse/genocide of Black, Latino, and indigenous populations is there any possible way to achieve justice. As the United States crumbles there will be tears of joy flowing down the cheeks of all Black, Latino, and indigenous people who have long waited to be freed from the oppression that their communities have faced for generations.

The fact that Hilary Clinton's candidacy was forced upon American citizens since the beginning of the presidential race is more than enough justification for me to not vote for her. And although I believe Donald Trump is a better candidate than Hilary Clinton, he still does not deserve my vote. Personally I will be voting for a progressive black woman named Monica Moorehead running on a third party ticket by way of the Workers World Party in effort to organize the black vote and practice my disbelief in the two party system. After reading this article I hope that you are able to form your conclusion of who you believe is the best presidential candidate.