40 Thoughts I Had During Lady Gaga's Halftime Performance

Well, it was an interesting one.

27
Rolling Stone

Every February, thousands of Americans turn on their TV to watch the Super Bowl. Some people watch it for the commercials while other people actually watch it for the game. Either way, most viewers will stay to at least watch the halftime show performance and this year we were able to see Lady Gaga. Here are 40 thoughts that I had while watching the halftime show.

1. Is Lady Gaga's new music even that popular? I can't remember any recent song after "Applause."

2. Wow, that is a very interesting and sparkly outfit.

3. Wait, is she at the top of the stadium? Dang girl, you better be careful.

4. God Bless America. So patriotic. You go Gaga.

5. Are those stars in the background?

6. Wait they are moving... So they aren't stars. What are those things?

7. Lady Gaga actually is a really good singer. Why don't people appreciate her voice more?

8. Oh, the lights are changing colors now.

9. It's the flag! Wow, okay, these lights are cool.

10. WHAT THE HECK?! DID SHE JUST JUMP OFF THE LEDGE??!!

11. Oh, she's good. Phew.

12. Okay, this totally reminds me of when SpongeBob was in the air and singing the Goofy Goober song in the SpongeBob Squarepants Movie.

13. What are her hand motions? She looks like a dangling spider.

14. Ayyye. Yes, some throwback songs.

15. Oh okay, doing flips in the air I see.

16. Wait a minute.... is she actually singing this part? Who can do tricks in the air and still sing this well?

17. Why are people fist pumping to Pokerface in the crowd? This isn't an EDM concert nor a song that you can fist pump to right now.

18. There are a lot of flashing lights in this show. Not as many as Beyonce's halftime show, but still, a lot of lighting happening here.

19. I wonder how much the electric bill is just for these performances?

20. These are a lot of backup dancers. Dang.

21. Is Gaga only singing her old songs because those are the only songs that people actually know?

22. Okay, this part with this dude carrying her and the shaking is weird. Please make it stop.

23. Now even the audience has lights? Well okay, I guess the ones you already have weren't enough?

24. Okay, she is copying SpongeBob now. He even had his own guitar in the Goofy Goober performance.

25. I like how one of her dancers is just casually dancing and carrying her mic for her at the same time.

26. What are those light up things that her dancers are twirling around? They look like strangely shaped light up crutches.

27. Now the whole stadium has lights...

28. I guess this is one of her new songs?

29. Aww, she gave her parents a shoutout. Cute.

30. How are these people so calm about meeting Lady Gaga?

31. Also, why are these people so dressed up for a Super Bowl game?

32. Back to her old songs again I see.

33. Oh she's in a football top now.

34. Are there more backup dancers than there were before?

35. How does the audience know the choreography that they are supposed to do?

36. Kind of disappointed that she didn't do an outfit change when her dance crew turned her around. That would have been sick.

37. Is the fire show necessary? We already have all of these lights going on.

38. Where did she jump too? And why does she keep jumping off of things?

39. Classic firework finish.

40. Ooohhhh, so they are drones. That is so extra. But, it was still so cool.

Well, now we wait until next year for another halftime show.