4 Ideas For A Fun Summer

4 Ideas For A Fun Summer

What 4 ideas are there for a great summer?

21
4 Ideas For A Fun Summer
rthsptso

So as we know, summer is finally here for many of us. What does that mean? "PARRRTTYYYY!! Yup!" That is exactly what I mean. Okay no, that is not what I mean. It’s time to have fun and take a bit of a break. The mind needs to be refreshed and this is how you can start by jumping and dancing all over the place because it is SUMMER!

Okay, let me just start with what I have to say already. We all have a bucket list full of things that we would like to accomplish during the summer. I know I do, but it seems to never work out for me. I only get like 3 things done out of, I don’t know, 10 other things on the list. It is pretty sad. My fun list contains different but basic things, but that’s because I haven’t really done some of those things. For example, road trips with your friends. I haven’t done that yet and I would really love too. So, some of the things on the list might be what you have either done or already do, but the point is to help the one’s that have no clue of what to do for their summer. You can say thank you now.

1. Go on a Roller coaster.

Okay, I've been on many roller coasters, but how can you not love them. They would literally make my whole summer; I live off of these! It is a nice or at least a decent way of spending your summer days at an amusement park with rollercoasters. They're scary, fun, and exciting. It also does give off a great breeze (maybe not too great for any of us girls who have long hair). You’ll just see your hair flying all over your face and smacking the guy next to you! Forget the flies in your mouth, because the hair will just be caught up all over! Roller coasters don't seem like a bad idea, especially if you go with all your friends and just have a great time!

2. Paragliding.

I have never gone paragliding because I don’t know where they do that. I am also just kind of scared, but I heard it is really fine. This might be something you want to do with your friends or even your boyfriend/girlfriend. It is something very productive and entertaining, especially with the beautiful ocean right underneath you and all the other sceneries you get to see from up there. I think it is pretty cool how you can also record yourself while you are up there. It's an experience that will always be with you and it’s kind of like sky-diving, except much safer. By the way, sky-diving is not on this list if you were wondering. Why? I don’t know I am too scared.

3. Road trips with your friends.

Going on road trips with your friends sounds awesome! No parents, no siblings, just you and your friends. Go out somewhere, it doesn’t have to be anywhere far. It can even be little adventures with your friends. Go explore, learn, and just have fun. I think it is a great way of spending time with your friends by just going places and not thinking about what stresses you out all the time - whether it be your job, life, just get away from all of that for once and do something fun. For some people, this can even be the time to reconnect with their old friends or even reflect on themselves more. It isn’t a bad idea.

4. Rent out a summer beach house with your friends.

For most, this might sound highly expensive, but believe it or not, a lot of people do this. Rent a beach house for the summer and spend your summer by the shore. It wouldn’t be too much because you would be splitting the money with your friends. It all depends on what kind of house you would like to rent. You will get to have your late night walks on the beach, go to those little rides, run around the boardwalk, and whatever really comes to your mind. Sometimes, you will even get a great view of fireworks, like during Fourth of July, doesn’t that sound fun? I would love to do all that, that is actually on my bucket list. I will cross this one off eventually, but beach houses are cool. Trust me.

These were all some of the things I have come up with to help make your summer fun. Now relook at my list and make your decision, please. Just kidding, you don’t have to do them if you don’t want to, but it would be cool if you did. Thank you.