37 Times One Tree Hill Was Funny For A Change

As much as this show made you cry, it definitely made you laugh too.

2918
www.pinterest.com

Though One Tree Hill was a series that was definitely more on the dramatic side, it did have its funny moments. Here are the moments that I personally felt should be noted. Some moments in the list are followed by a video so that you can enjoy the scene as much as I did, and remember yet another reason why we all fell in love with the show.

1. When Brooke first meets Haley and renames her "Brooke."

2. When Nathan and the rest of the players on the basketball team steal Lucas' clothes and he walks around covering himself with two basketballs, ultimately running into Whitey in the hallway.

3. When Mouth sings "Baby Got Back" at Karaoke.

4. When Felix had a dare night and Nathan and Tim walked around dressed in girl scout clothes and Lucas walked into a store wearing only a bra.

5. When Pete Wentz actually showed up at Rachel's cabin and Brooke made out with him because she thought she was dreaming (then everyone comes into the room and continuously calls him "Pete from Fall Out Boy").

6. When Deb actually convinced Karen to do something badass, but then they got stuck at the top of a huge billboard.

7. When Deb and Dan were in a prank war (example: Dan super glues the phone so that it sticks to Deb's ear he then calls her to he can set off a blow horn in her ear).

8. The celebrity impersonation scene in the episode "Pictures Of You."

9. When we found out that Mouth was a great dancer.

10. And Nathan really wasn't.

11. When Mouth, Skills and Nathan danced to "It's Tricky" to win a prize.

12. When Chris Keller showed up in Honey Grove.

13. And then he proceeded to tell Haley she was looking "plump."

14. When a pregnant Haley slaps Rachel across the face at Nathan's house party.

15. When Deb returns from rehab and the house is trashed from the house party Nathan threw the night before, but Nathan makes her think she left the house like that, so he makes her clean it up.

16. When Brooke, Peyton, Haley, and a bunch of other girls we never saw did a really intense dance to "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls at their graduation party.

17. When Peyton and Brooke were impersonating each other and then Bevin impersonated Rachel.

18. When Haley was rushed to the hospital on the way to an away basketball game and Bevin said "Thank you" at the wrong time.

19. When Brooke created a racing jacket for Jamie with the sponsor "Peyton Sawyer: Unemployed" when competed in a race car competition.

20. When Lucas says to Nathan and Skills "I proposed" and they respond, "To who?" (even though he was dating Lindsay at the time).

21. When Peyton, Lindsay, Haley, Brooke and Mia got stuck in the library at Tree Hill High.

22. And then Tim showed up that same episode (and we later found out he married Bevin and they named their son Nathan).

23. When Brooke finally gets Gigi to fall asleep, but then she's surrounded by screaming children at Jamie's birthday party.

24. When this hilarious deleted scene was filmed but wasn't aired:

25. When Jamie asks, "What's underneath all the clothes Brooke Davis?" (after hearing Owen say it to her earlier in the episode).

26. When Lucas tells Nathan his jokes aren't stupid and Nathan replies, "That's what you think."

27. When Nathan walked in on Deb flashing a webcam (not knowing she was actually flashing Skills).

28. And then he finally found out Deb and Skills have been secretly dating for a really long time.

29. When Skills puts a leash on Jamie at Peyton and Lucas' wedding to avoid another kidnapping by Nanny Carrie.

30. When Julian made that tasteful 98 Degrees joke to Nick Lachey.

31. When Mia told Nick Lachey to stay out of it (where the famous line "Stay out of it, Nick Lachey" came from).

32. When James Van Der Beek showed up in Season 6 to direct Lucas' film, which poked fun at the fact that when he played Dawson Leery on Dawson's Creek, he was an aspiring director (One Tree Hill added the plot twist of making James Van Der Beek a wack job).

33. When Julian couldn't high five and it was all the rage at the Halloween Party that night.

34. When we found out that Chris Keller wrote the "Toaster Pastry" jingle for a show.

35. When Chase liked to remind everyone that he was Bar Manager.

36. When Haley and Brooke ate special brownies.

37. Chris Keller in this entire scene in the series finale.