35 Ways To Help You Procrastinate

35 Ways To Help You Procrastinate

Because there's so much more to do than watch Netflix and YouTube videos.
16

I am a master procrastinator. I have been known to read a full 300+ page book or write a eight to 10 page paper or start and finish a full presentation the night before the assignments are due.

It’s not that I like procrastinating (I don’t think anyone loves the feeling of panic at two in the morning), but I always find myself putting off important things until the very last second because I don’t want to do the work.

I always see articles on ways to beat procrastination, but I rarely see articles that encourage procrastination. So, without further ado, here is a list of 35 things you can do if you want to procrastinate.

1. Facebook stalk your crush. Extra points if you get all the way to the awkward middle school years.

2. Have a dance party to your favorite song.

3. Blow bubbles.

4. Go to Wikipedia and read about serial killers or unsolved mysteries.

5. Go to this website and play with a cobweb.

6. Go to this website and donate rice by answering questions.

7. Finger paint.

8. Create an obstacle course.

9. Create a bowling alley in your dorm hallway.

10. Create a bucket list.

11. Pretend the floor is lava and jump from furniture piece to furniture piece.

12. See how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

13. Make the Pinterest DIY you've wanted to make for months.

14. Put on your favorite upbeat song and make this whale dance to it.

15. Slap a man with an eel.

16. Sit outside and create background stories for the interesting people you see.

17. Find the invisible cow.

18. Write a letter to your best friend.

19. Have a texting conversation using only gifs.

20. Have a water balloon fight with your roommates.

21. Take a nap.

22. Create a blog.

23. Make a blanket fort.

24. If you have a good relationship with your roomie, do everything you can to playfully annoy them (hide their things, poke them, lay on them, try to scare them).

25. Run through the halls singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (because that song is iconic at any point in the year).

26. Take a bunch of personality tests.

27. If you're not already (and you really should be), become a feminist!

28. Make a bomb ass playlist with songs that make you feel strong and confident.

29. Have a good cry.

30. Take a bunch of selfies and realize how hot you are.

31. Go to The Quiet Place.

32. Or The Thoughts Room.

33. Draw a stick man and go on an adventure.

34. Go back to your childhood and play Funbrain games.

35. Do your homework (finally).