I'm one of those people who gets writer's block literally every minute of every day. So instead of forcing myself to write an article I can't feel connected to, I figured - why not help the masses with this annoying issue? Everyone gets writer's block at some point.
1. Why you feel connected to your favorite superhero.
2. Cheap hobbies a college student can take up.
3. A list of things you would never do again.
4. Your travel wish list - and why others should want to go there too.
5. Awareness for an illness during a particular awareness month.
6. Your favorite things about a particular season.
7. A list of your favorite Netflix documentaries.
8. Political commentary.
9. One person who's changed your life.
10. Your favorite Youtube channels.
11. Respond to another Odyssey article.
12. Interesting and different date ideas.
13. Write a movie review.
14. Why you want to go into a certain career.
15. An open letter to a particular group or person.
16. An article about a historical experience (ie: living through Hurricane Katrina).
17. Your favorite local restaurants.
18. Why you're a writer.
19. A list of your dream jobs.
20. 10 Reasons why you love your friends/pets/family.
21. Why you're a Windows or Mac person.
22. An informative article about a historical event.
23. Things every student should do in college.
24. Pre-graduation life vs. post-graduation life.
25. A dramatized version of what life is like when your phone dies.
26. Why sleep is actually important.
27. Why Millennials aren't _______, explained.
28. How gender stereotypes have affected you personally.
29. Why you love/hate your job.
30. DIY holiday ideas.
31. The most original gift ideas.
32. Why you might actually miss college when you leave.
33. Lessons you've learned from college unexpectedly.
34. What you'd tell a freshman to prepare for in college.
35. A list of ideas for writer's block.