34 Things That Make Me Happy

34 Things That Make Me Happy

Sometimes, it's the little things.
35

Last week, I wrote the second part of an article about things that make me feel anything other than happy. This week, I figured I'd stop complaining and write about some things that are much more optimistic. There's a lot to love about life, and many times, it's the simple things that make us feel good and smile. While I could never list them all, here are 34 things that make my days a little brighter.

Edit: After finishing this list, I realized that the majority of it is just food. That probably says a lot about myself as a person (and I guess what I associate with happiness).

1. Riley Curry

2. Pho

3. Driving with the windows down and music turned all the way up

4. Getting a seat on BART (especially during rush hour)

5. Quality hugs

6. Ike's sandwiches (The Bay knows.)

7. Free shipping

8. Yoga pants

9. When gasoline is less than $3 per gallon

10. People that put effort into friendships, relationships, life, etc.

11. Chipotle

12. Working out (Sometimes. Not all of the time.)

13. Breakfast foods (especially at midnight)

14. Free parking at concert venues

15. Cuddling

16. Grade A sushi (There's a major difference.)

17. Classes, appointments, etc. that end earlier than I expected

18. Guys who buy flowers (for their S.O.)

19. Dressing up

20. Similarly, when my outfit is extremely on point

21. People who don't lie to me (Hey, what a nice concept.)

22. The SF Giants (What's good, Dodgers?)

23. People I can sit with in silence without it being awkward

24. Netflix (too cliché?)

25. Late night adventures

26. Dinosaur chicken nuggets (Yes, I'm a child. Get over it.)

27. (Good) surprises

28. People who know exactly what I'm thinking (Hi, Mom.)

29. Dim Sum

30. Ugg boots and Timberlands for toddlers (Footwear doesn't get much cuter than that.)

31. Chill college professors

32. When an elevator is already waiting for me as I walk into work

33. Mom's cooking

34. Anyone who's not LeBron James