3 Ways To Stay In Contact With Your College Senior Friends

You never got to give them a proper goodbye.

19

As we all should know now, all universities in Florida are doing remote learning until the end of the spring semester. This means no more seeing your friends, especially your friends that are seniors. So many of my friends were seniors, and none of them live where I live, and so the question stands, "How will I ever see them again?" How will I give them a proper goodbye because I didn't get to give them that? Just because your friends are graduating does not mean you don't have to see them again. Sure I have had friends that were seniors before, but there was something special about this group. They were more my friends than mentors (but still played a role in my life as mentors). If you are in the same boat as I am, here are some ways to stay in contact with your senior friends.

1. FaceTime

FaceTime is still a thing, people

2. Go Visit Them

Plan a trip with other friends to go visit them. Chances are they need visitors and would be so happy to see you.

3. Plan a reunion at your college

If you were in a club at school with your senior friend, plan a reunion so they have to come back in to town!

These are the most important ways to stay in contact with your senior friends. They will have big girl or big boy jobs and will need your presence every once in a while, so they can feel a sense of home.