26 Thoughts We All Had During The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

From performances and bras to stumbles and falls.
316

Every year, I look forward to watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I love finding out what city will host the show, who will be honored by wearing the Fantasy Bra, how much the Fantasy Bra ended up costing (usually in a couple of millions) and who gets to perform on the catwalk.

Watching with my sister or friends is always a treat and the comments made along the way just make it even better. Here are the 30 thoughts I (and probably everyone else) had while watching this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

1. OMG it's Harry Styles

2. How do they walk in that?!

3. I wonder how heavy those wings are

4. I bet Bella Hadid is happy she doesn't have to walk past an ex boyfriend this year

5. OMG MING XI FELL WHY DIDN'T THEY TAKE THIS OUT

6. Aw, that is sweet that Gizele Oliveira helped her up and gave her a chance to shine :')

7. WHY ARE THE SHOWING HER CRYING BACKSTAGE NOW

8. I feel horrible for Ming

9. How

10. Do

11. They

12. Look

13. Like

14. THIS!!!!

15. I need to work out now

16. But I'll never look them because of genetics

17. So I guess I'll just work out later and hope for the best

18. I love how they all blow kisses

19. YES I love you TOO!!!!!

20. Now they all look like Greek goddesses

21. How are you wearing those crazy wings and STILL look amazing

22. THE FANTASY BRA

23. Alessandra Ambrosio has been doing this for 17 years and she is still SO BEAUTIFUL

24. Wow that was amazing

25. Time to wallow in self-pity for a little bit...

26. But still can't wait for next year!