24 Songs That Will Boost Your Confidence

We all have bad days and moments when our worlds seem to be crumbling. These songs will help you stand back up and find your place.
3539

Ever feel down and out? Do you resort to listening to the saddest songs you know to make you "feel better"? Let's be real: you might drown out your personal feelings with generally depressing emotions that the songs make you feel, but that doesn't actually help you feel better. Instead, the next time you're having a bad day or need a confidence boost, use this accessible playlist of songs that to lift your spirits and change your attitude. Before you know it, you'll be back to struttin' your stuff and feeling invincible.

1. Confident by Demi Lovato

Demi songs offer so much body positivity and other empowering lyrics that are sure to have you back on track in no time.

2. Man! I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain

When you're doubting your woman power, this song will minimize your negativity.

3. Firework by Katy Perry

Not only do I use this song for a pick-me-up, but it's also great for when you're working out.

4. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys aka the ultimate girl power fighter. She practices what she preaches and never fails to inspire.

5. Who Says by Selena Gomez

If anyone says you're not perfect, tune them out and tune in to this song instead.

6. Dancing Queen by ABBA

Be the dancing queen! Be whoever you desire and be proud of that person.

7. F**kin' Perfect by P!nk

Here;s one to rock out to remind you that you're amazing.

8. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera

Oldie but goodie; this is my go-to for every "bad day" I've ever had.

9. Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana

Enough said.

10. She's Got It All by Kenny Chesney

Yes, he's country. But that does not detract from the significance of his words and the message of the song. If you can't stand to listen to it, read the lyrics!

11. Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld

It's always on the radio, so you might be sick of it at this point, but it's still a great song for those days when you just feel like nothing you do is right.

12. Born This Way by Lady Gaga

I think we all know enough to understand that any Lady Gaga song is empowering.

13. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor

She's kind of annoying, I must admit. But she is all about body confidence, and it's important to learn to love yourself. Whether you're thin, fat, short, or tall, you are beautiful, and this song preaches that.

14. Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

I am in love with this song. It's definitely overplayed on the radio, so I always just changed the station whenever it came on. Once I actually listened to the lyrics, I realized how beautiful it is. It's a must.

15. Love Me by Katy Perry

Have you ever had someone tell you who to be or how to live your life? I admit that I have, and there is nothing worse than feeling like you don't own yourself. When you just need to take back control over your own life, listen to this song.

16. Run the World (Girls) by Beyoncé

This tune is sure to make you feel like you can do anything; if you set your mind to it, you can! #yoncé

17. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

If you are EVER down on yourself because of something specific that happened or if you're just having a bad day, Bruno delivers a beautiful message in this song that will help you feel better. Play it on repeat. I promise it's acceptable.

18. One in a Million by Hilary Duff

You probably didn't think (or know) that she's still singing, but here's living proof that we should be thankful she didn't stop.

19. She Sets the City on Fire by Gavin DeGraw

Anything Gavin DeGraw is quality music in my opinion, but this is a must-listen to. Just do it. Please.

20. Perfect by One Direction

You don't have to be 1D's biggest fan to love this song.

21. My Girl by Dylan Scott

I cried a little when I listened to this song for the first time. It serves as a much-needed reminder that there is someone out there who literally thinks you are perfect. Find them.

22. One Thing by One Direction

If you're not a Directioner, my apologies for listing two of their songs. Even if you're not a 1D fan, this is tune is a must.

23. Gorgeous by X Ambassadors

This song sends the message that a person can be beautiful for making other feel beautiful, and I think that that's a wonderful quality. Ever hear the saying "it's not all about looks"? Well, this song speaks to that, and it couldn't be more true.

24. One in a Million by Backstreet Boys

Sometimes the problem is that we are blind to the people who are trying so desperately to help us and pick us up. This song is a great reminder that the person you've been longing for could be right in front of you.