22 Things To Do Before Dying, Written By A 22 Year Old

Life is short, it's important to have goals and tasks you want to accomplish; you only have one life, what will you do with it?

18
22 Now | Bucket List: Zipline - YouTube

A part of being human is wanting to accomplish tasks or goals. It can be anything from spending an entire day on the couch watching TV to spending an entire day hiking through a beautiful area to spending time with loved ones. As a 22 year old, I've comprised a list of goals/tasks that I want to accomplish before I die. These may be goals other 22 year old has or ones that anyone at any age has, but for right now, these are mine at this age. And who knows, maybe next year they will change!

1. Fall deeply in love
  2. But first, and most importantly, find the deep love of God and understand it while understanding His deep love for me
  3. Visit all seven continents - I may not be a scientist but I will find a way to Antarctica!
  4. Have some beautiful kids
  5. Travel with my family - a lot
  6. Have not just a job, but a career that I love and enjoy going to daily
  7. Continue the great relationships with my siblings and my children have close with their cousins.
  8. Do something each year that terrifies me
  9. Go skydiving or bungee jumping - so maybe that can be #8 that year, right?
  10. Go a year without getting hurt - ha!
  11. Take a girls trip with my closest gal pals
  12. Eat something that scares me
  13. Eat something I've always wanted to try
  14. Live frugally for at least a year
  15. Live to see my grandkids
  16. Make a home
  17. Road trip across the US
  18. Backpack (or just travel) across Europe
  19. Do something crazy
  20. Go to at least five of the US' national parks (besides Palo Duro Canyon, which I love dearly.)
  21. Love like there's no tomorrow
  22. Live life fully and unconditionally for God.

These are in no particular order, partially because that would be difficult to rank them and partially because when in life does anything happen in the order you expected it to? If life did that, it'd be boring! You'd live expecting the expected instead of expecting the unexpected and where is the fun in that? I hope this list inspires some of you and I hope it encourages you and I also hope that if you have suggestions of fun, cool places, goals or tasks you want to accomplish that you will tell me so I can add them to my list!

"One day, you will wake up and there won't be anymore time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now." Paulo Coelho