22 Quotes To Get You Through The Day

22 Quotes To Get You Through The Day

Sometimes, we all just need a little bit of inspiration.

119
22 Quotes To Get You Through The Day
Clipart Kid

1. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

3. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - John F. Kennedy

4. "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins - not through strength, but through persistence." - Buddha

5. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank

6. "Any day above ground is a good one." - Don Williams Jr.

7. "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Anonymous

8. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

9. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

10. "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come." - Dalai Lama

11. "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

12. "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - George S. Patton

13. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose." - Dr. Seuss

14. "Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

15. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

16. "Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it." - Chinese Proverb

17. "Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." - Theodore Roosevelt

18. "If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours." - Ray Kroc

19. "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." - Jim Rohn

20. "People inspire you or they drain you - pick them wisely." - Hans F. Hansen

21. "When you change your thoughts, you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

22. "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them." - Denis Waitley