21 Twenty One Pilots Lyrics That Are Relatable to Any College Student

Because Blurryface cares what you think.

245
Wikia // Twenty-One Pilots

Whether you're a first year or the aged senior, the feeling of imminent dread as you pull up to the campus resounds with everyone. With midterms fast approaching, motivation from the dynamic duo of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun is always welcome.

Here are the best lyrics to caption those artsy #study Instagram photos.

1. "Wish we could turn back time to the good old days, when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out." -Stressed Out

Some times you just really need to lie in your bed and drink Caprisun and eat Lunchables.

2. "Since we know that dreams are dead, and life turns plans up on their head." -House Of Gold

For when you realize that you're a science major but hate chemistry.

3. "You'll have some weird people sitting next to you." -Heathens

That one time you walked to your lecture late and had to sit in the seat next to the kid who always walks around campus with no shoes.

4. "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul." -Tear In My Heart

When you have so many assignments due that you almost forget you're a conscious being.

5. "But I'm not good with directions, and I hide behind my mouth, I'm a pro at imperfections, and I'm best friends with my doubt."-The Judge

Although you've been walking through the same campus forever, you still end up taking a single wrong turn and become 20 minutes late for class.

6. "Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend?" -Kitchen Sink

Because what your roommate sees as a pile of dirty dishes isn't what you see.

7. "Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless." -Lane Boy

There's always disappointment when that one cute boy in your calculus class doesn't have as great of a personality as you thought he would.

8. "What if my dream does not happen? Would I just change what I've told my friends?"-We Don't Believe What's On TV

When it's 1 am and you're reconsidering all your life choices.

9. "There are people back home which are talking to you but then you ignore them still." -Ride

At a point into the college year you realize a lot of your high school friends have started to lose touch.

10. "I ponder of something terrifying 'cause this time there's no sound to hide behind." -Car Radio

When you realize you forgot your headphones.

11. "I know where you stand, silent in the trees." -Trees

Angry words when loud birds start chirping right outside your window at 5 am.

12. "I am cold, can you hear?" -Isle Of Flightless Birds

When you dress for ninety degree weather in the summertime but the buildings lower their temperature to below freezing.

13. My friends shrink smaller as night grows near." -Semi-Automatic

Because we all put off doing our actual work until late at night.

14. "I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep." -Guns for Hands

On those nights when you want to sleep but the walls in your dorm room are thin and you can hear every conversation on the other side.

15. "I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words." -Stressed Out

When your roommate finally had enough of you singing in the shower.

16. "My friends and I have problems." -Polarize

When you decided to help your friend out with the calculus homework problems but you don't know how to do them either.

17. "Yeah, I think about the end just way too much." -Ride

Because you can still think about summer vacation when it's only September.

18. "You don't know my brain, the way you know my name." -Message Man

For the teachers with mandatory attendance.

19. "I will plan to be a bum, so I just might become someone." -House of Gold

When you give yourself self-depreciating self-motivation.

20. "The songs on the radio are okay, but my taste in music is your face." -Tear in My Heart

You thought you were being flirty to that one cute guy you just met, but ended up embarrassing yourself when you opened your mouth.

21. "But I know, we’ve made it this far, kid." -Migraine

Because you know after all the struggles and all the effort you have still gotten this far and will continue succeeding.