Life is hard. We all have good days and we all have bad days, but sometimes those bad days get us down and can make us feel really low despite all the great things that we might also have going on at the time. If you're anything like me, when you have a bad day you just want to be alone - but sometimes that doesn't really do us any good. Sometimes we need to hear those words of encouragement, even if we want to be alone. So, here are a few things that get me through those particularly sucky days:
1. Without the bad days, the good days wouldn't be as great.
2. You're trying your best.
3. Not everything is your fault, or even in your control.
4. Just because someone is going through something worse doesn't mean that what you're going through doesn't matter.
5. Somebody loves you and is thinking of you.
6. Bad days are only temporary - the worst days can only last 24 hours.
7. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
8. Don't give up.
9. Life goes on.
10. It's OK to not be OK.
11. Cake and chocolate can (and usually do) help.
12. Nobody's perfect (I GOTTA WORK IT).
13. Everything happens for a reason.
14. Mom and dad can make it better.
15. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
16. Don't let the opinions of others affect you.
17. Be your own biggest cheerleader.
18. Tomorrow is a fresh start.
19. Music will help.
20. YOU CAN DO IT!