20 Things I Hope To Acomplish In My Next 20 Years Of Living

Sometimes the first 20 is not enough

70
GOOGLE

Wow, my birthday is in 2 very short weeks and I can not even believe I am about to be 20. I have definitely took life by the reins and rode it until I couldn't anymore but there are many things I wish I could accomplish before I hit the 40 mark.

20) VISIT EVERY STATE!

I have currently been to Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Nevada, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Missouri, Nebraska, Louisiana and last but not least Mississippi... That still leaves me with much of the north to see and I am so excited.

19) PAY FOR MY PARENTS CRUISE EXPENSES

Come on now for everything that my parents have given me.. a car, a roof over my head for 18 years, the gift of life and many butt whoopins. My parents deserve more than that, they deserve the world but you have to go with what you have and make do.

18) LIVE ON A RANCH

I have always been a hand on type person and very much an outside lover so therefore living on a ranch has always been my dream. I will make it come true one day and own tons of Brahman and rodeo stock. :)

17) OWN RODEO STOCK

Talking about living on a ranch, it has always been a dream of mine to own rough stock. Honestly just joining up with guys like Beutler and Son Rodeo or Pete Carr Pro Rodeo would be a dream come true. If you wanna see some Rank Stock look at their animals.

16) ATTEND EVERY MAJOR PRCA RODEO

Ya see Rodeo has been in my blood since I was younger, my dad rode bulls, my uncle rode bulls and is still heavily involved in high school rodeos, my cousins rode, I did fun events, my friends competed and honestly I have attended so many rodeos from high school rodeos to major PRCA rodeos to little fun ranch rodeos. Its kind of a big deal to me to attend things like Cheyenne Frontier Days, the Calgary Stampede, Reno Rodeo, the Cody Stampede, Pendleton Round Up and obviously the National Finals Rodeo.

15) MEET THE WRIGHT BROTHERS

Have you heard of the Wright Brothers? The PRCA's famous Saddle Bronc family. These gentlemen are some saddle bronc riding son of a guns. Located in Utah, they travel around all over this great land making a name for themselves and riding bucking horses until the son comes up.

14) FLY ON AN AIRPLANE

I have gone 20 years of my life without ever getting in a plane and honestly I have enjoyed driving everywhere but if I am planning on moving away from Texas then I am going to have to have to fly at some point.

13) SPEND THE WHOLE 10 DAYS AT THE NFR

It is every rodeo lovers dream to get to enjoy the full 10 days at the NFR and get to explore Cowboy Christmas for 10 days. Honestly who would not love that.

12) BE MYSELF

I honestly do not have a hard time at this one but some days I tend to get a little upset or shy because of what people have to say but I know that I am awesome, hot and a wonderful woman of God and there is nothing else I would want to be.

11) GET A TATTOO THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME

My parents have always told me that I could not get a tattoo until I paid my own rent, well look here people, I do pay my rent and my electricity and all that jazz. It is fun but I kind of feel the urge for a tattoo.

10) GET MY MASTERS (maybe even my Doctorate)

I am currently working on my undergrad in Agricultural Education but I do not want to stop after I graduate, yet keep shooting for the moon. Dr. Clara, here I come.

9) BOOST MY PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS

When I was 13 years old I started shooting pictures of our cows, horses, goats and all that fun stuff. It ended up turning into a huge business and I started my own company at the age of 16. Due to moving away from home it has slacked but I can not wait to get back into the business.

8) TELL THAT MAN HES ATTRACTIVE

CONFIDENCE IS KEY! I have always had a hard time flirting with the male species and it can turn out to be a good and bad thing. If I think that man is smoking hot, I should tell him because before you know it, we will find someone who is hot and they will think we are on fire too. ;)

7) LOVE LIKE MY PARENTS

Like I mentioned at the beginning of this article my parents have been the absolute best parents they could have been and the way they love us children plus love each other is something I strive for daily. My parents are the absolute best/

6) BE THE CRAZY AUNT

OH MY GOSH! My Aunt Jennifer, Anna, Wendy, Anisa and Tessa have been the absolute best and crazy aunts to me in my whole entire life. I cannot wait for my best friends AKA SARAH, ALEXIS and ERICA to have babies so therefore I can be the crazy aunt I honestly am excited to be.

5) GO ON AN ALL GIRLS ROAD TRIP

My life is so content with my girl friends as I am always laughing with them and having a good time. They range in ages but if you were to get us all together it will be nothing short of a good time. NFR 2017 here we come ;)

4) FIND A JOB

My ultimate goal in life is to be successful and I know that I can accomplish that with the right people and the right job in life. Teaching Ag, Working for the PRCA or RFD TV, or doing whatever God has in my future is going to make me happy.

3) MOVE TO WYOMING

Now this is one of my top goals, many people know and some do not know that I applied to transfer to the University of Wyoming for the Fall of 2017, in hopes of living out my dreams of owning a ranch there, finding my husband and having a family.

2) GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS

This falls very close to the top of my list because I am such an old soul and am looking forward to a family right now. Obviously I wont be getting married here in a year but I am ready to settle down with someone that could be my potential forever.

1) GET CLOSER TO GOD

My faith has been rocky while being in College but I know Gods great mercy will forever lead me and take me to where I need to go. He is an amazing man and a true leader.