The Basic Christmas List For Young Adult Women

If you're looking for the perfect gift, here's a list.
965494

Looking for the #Basic list for young adult guys? Head right here.

1. Knit/Fleece Socks

Actually, any socks in general, #TBH.

2. Makeup

Hit up Ulta, Sephora or Amazon Beauty. Highlight/contour sets are always something us gals want but can never afford. There are also a lot of great makeup gift ideas here.

3. Big Comfy Sweaters

American Eagle / H&M; are great places to find these. FYI, you really can't mess up buying a girl a sweater!

4. Love Your Melon Hats

They're for a good cause and they're cute, so why not purchase one?

5. Comfy Lounging Clothes

Joggers, sweatshirts, half zips, hoodies...

6. 5 for $25

Self-explanatory.

7. Jewelry

Alex & Ani and Pandora are always popping. Also, if you are shopping for a significant other, just listen to Bey!

8. Blanket Scarves

Ooooo... comfy and cute, that's like two gifts in one.

9. Coffee Accessories

Mugs, travel mugs, and coffee itself are all important to us.

10. Bras/Bralettes

If you're shopping for a close friend, then this is something you should look into, because a girl can never have enough bras.

11. Boots/Booties

A girl can never have enough of those either -- Christmas is a great excuse for another pair!

12. Handbags/Purses

We appreciate the names: Michael, Kate, Louis...

13. Fun Snacks and Candies

The stuff that we complain about that makes us fat is probably exactly the stuff we want.

14. College/Team Spirit Wear

You'll appreciate this gift so much when coming into college; having apparel different than the other students who raided the bookstore the first week and are all wearing the same thing.

15. Small Room Decor and Accessories

Francesca's is great with these things like canvas quotes, wall decals and more.

16. Keychains

Yes, the typical Kylie Jenner fur ball is so basic... but we love it.

17. Anything Nike

Just buy it.

18. A Polaroid Camera

I mean who doesn't want one?

19. Bath Bombs

Don't even go anywhere but Lush to get these.

20. Candles

I don't know what it is, but chicks dig good smell. Take a visit to Bath & Body Works (I'm addicted!) and you should be set for a couple years worth of gifts!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.