20 Dog GIFs To Help You Survive Finals Week

Who doesn't love dogs?

17
Taylor Glowacki

Finals week is finally here, and I don’t know about you, but I am stressed out to the max! The week may go by quick, but until it’s over, we are all going to be feeling the pressure of trying to ace our finals. In honor of everyone being a little on edge, here’s 20 dog GIFs followed by what they may be thinking, because who doesn’t love dogs to get you through the week? Enjoy and good luck on finals!

1. Big dog, little dog

Though he may be little ... just kidding ... the big one is still going to crush me.

2. Exercise

Yes, lifting one leg certainly counts as exercise. I am definitely going to have a six-pack by summer at this rate.

3. See ya later

There is no time for this nonsense, I must roll away now, my owner has food!

4. Oh no, you didn't

You think I didn't see that? I saw you try and take the toy I left over there.

5. Running "hot" dogs

Why eat hot dogs when you can be a hot dog?

6. Stop giving me whip-lash

Listen up, stop wagging your tail! I know you are doing this on purpose.

7. Where did they all come from?

How did we all get in there to begin with?

8. Bubbles times two

Yes, keep that wine coming, kind sir.

9. Did you say ice cream?

Ice cream? Don't mind if I do!

10. Duck, duck, dog!

There is a duck on my head! Does this mean I'm it?

11. Close enough

Well, I came close enough to catching it.

12. Higher, higher!

Higher, higher! Push me higher!

13. Rolling past the haters

"They see me rollin, they hatin."

14. "T-Rex armed"

I just want the meat! Why did I have to be blessed with such short arms?

15. Netflix and Chill

We both knew how this was going to end...

16. I whip my hair back and forth

Look at these luscious locks; I must show them off.

17. I am a mermaid

My mom always told me I could be whatever I set out to be, and I've always wanted to be a mermaid.

18. 3 strikes you're out

My owner must have a really bad throwing arm, he always misses my mouth.

19. Balloon versus dog

I will get this balloon to stop moving, even if it kills me.

20. Adulting

Are you sure we are doing this adult thing right?