2 Life Lessons I've Learned From Golf

2 Life Lessons I've Learned From Golf

Lessons for on and off the course.

9
2 Life Lessons I've Learned From Golf
Google Images

I've been playing golf since I was a freshmen in high school. I started playing it as a way to have fun but the more I played, the better I got and the better I got, the more I wanted to win. Every week I expected to go out there and win every tournament I played in. The more I played, the more I realized that sometimes you have it and sometimes you don't. It can be annoying sometimes when your game is gone for a while, but that's just how the game works, and life is very similar to that.

Some days are bad days and some days are good days. Just like some days you are gonna struggle to break 80 and some days it seems like every putt you hit is going to go in. Those bad rounds really make you appreciate the good ones, just like the bad days that you have will make you thankful for the good days. Golf has also taught me to be patient. Patience is something that I really struggle with and the same goes for a lot of people, but golf has slowly taught me how important it can be.

We need patience with relationships, school, work and about everything that is important in life. You have to be willing to wait and push through the hard times to get what you want or where you want to be. Like in golf, you have to be willing to work really hard, even when you are going through a rough time, and not give up. Just like in life, you can't just give up on your job when things are going rough. Patience is key not only in life, but definitely on the golf course.

Who would've known you could learn so much about life on the golf course?