19 Things You've Probably Experienced This Summer

Really, here's a list of funny gifs that may or may not apply to you.
13

Summer. That glorious time of freedom for college students. Oh, wait. We're supposed to pretend to be adults now. Never mind. Anyway, whether you are accepting your new found adulthood or still trying to hold on to your freedom, here are some things you're probably going through this summer:

1. When that last terrifying spring final is over

Sweet, glorious FREEDOM.

2. The moment you realize you now have to move all your stuff home

Um, where did all this crap come from? Have my clothes been spawning?

3. Saying goodbye to your best friend who lives five states away

Goodbye social life, hello Netflix.

4. When you finally make it home

Has the house always smelled this good? It must be the blissful release of no responsibilities.

5. When your life becomes consumed by your latest Netflix addiction

Until you finish it, and your heart is dragged across the floor. With a knife in it.

6. And when you realize that addiction might require rehab

Hello, my name is Ted, and I watched six seasons of "FRIENDS" without moving.

7. When your mom makes your favorite childhood meal

This is what real nourishment tastes like, not that dining hall imitation of food.

8. When you hangout with your best friends from high school

Once besties, always besties. And besties are always honest.

9. When you realize you have no money and need a job

Hey, where'd all my Benjamins go? Oh, wait. That was Monopoly.

10. And finding a job is a lot harder than you thought it would be

Since when did a college student have time to get five years of experience? You do realize this is a grocery store clerk job, right?

11. And when you realize you have no social life because of that job

Work, sleep, eat, work, eat, work, work. Wait. That's not how that is supposed to go.

12. When you finally get to go on a real vacation

Goodbye boredom, hello adventure. And tan lines.

13. Or when social media reminds you everyone besides you is having fun

That's okay. If I stare at my wall long enough and squint one eye, it looks like it's moving. That's all the excitement I need in life.

14. Lazy days at the pool

Ahh, the sweet aroma of chlorine.

15. Or when you realize the sun hates you

Oh yeah, this is why I don't go outside. Ever.

16. When you get a brain freeze from all the Popsicles

And if you think you're too old for Popsicles, then you're dead. No one is too old for Popsicles.

17. When you realize the summer is almost over

Excuse me while I go breathe into a paper bag.

18. Packing up your life to move back to school

I need a bigger suitcase. And a bigger car. And a bigger room. Why do I have so much stuff?

19. Getting back to school and realizing that you now have responsibilities again

Well, goodbye free time. It's been nice knowing you.