19 Life Changing Gavin Memes

19 Life Changing Gavin Memes

He's only five years old, but he's won the hearts of Twitter fans worldwide.

6852
19 Life Changing Gavin Memes
Gavin Reactions

As the end of the school year gets closer, and everyone's stress levels skyrocket, we could all benefit with a little bit of Gavin. He's a meme star, the nephew of Nick Mastodon who became internet famous on vine, who started appearing in social media in early 2016. Gavin is easily relatable to everyone with his classic grin and his immense sass. As Simone Biles said, "there's a Gavin meme for everything."

1. When the walk to the gym got you sweating, but then you remember you haven't even started the real stuff yet.

2. When your bestie comments "OMG you're so beautiful" on a picture of the girl she was just complaining about.

3. When you're trying to plan out how to flirt with your crush, but they walk by earlier than expected and you're forced to revert to the smolder you know best.

4. When it's barely past 8am and you're already getting yelled at.

5. When the world is getting to you so you retreat to your "quiet place."

6. When the forecast says it's going to be freezing all day, but then it heats up to 80 degrees by noon.

7. When you finally get the text back, but it's actually from your phone company telling you that you're out of data.

8. When a friend is asking for support in their side of an argument, but you know they're wrong...

9. When the need to pee hits you and you start the desperate search for the bathroom.

10. When you're the only person who does any work on the group project, but everyone else takes the credit.

11. When you're watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes on.

12. When you aren't involved with the drama but you're still interested from afar.

13. When you're forced into business casual dress for a family event... and then you're forced into family photos.

14. When someone compliments you, but you already know how good you're looking.

15. When your morning was already off to a rough start, but then the barista messes up your usual order.

16. When you get to pick your partners for a group assignment, and your best friend is sitting across the room from you.

17. When you think it's just a headache but the internet tells you it's cancer.

18. When your parents come home early and you didn't quite finish your chores in time.