18 Quotes For Every 18-Year-Old About Making Hard Decisions

Make your decisions based on only one thing: YOU.
3003

Life is all about making decisions. Some choices are obvious, others are more difficult and take a lot of thinking. Whatever choices you may face at the moment — whether it is deciding upon a college, moving out of state, leaving a toxic relationship, etc. — make sure the decision is made by you and only you. Remember, your happiness is vital to a successful life.

Here are 18 inspiring quotes concerning making decisions:

1. "When you need to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when that coin is in the air you suddenly know what you're hoping for."

2. "You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love." – Nicholas Sparks

3. "Decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be."

4. "The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one."

5. "Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation; successful people make decisions based on where they want to be."

6. "Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free."

7. "You are one decision away from a totally different life." – Mark Batterson

8. "A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there."

9. "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" – Mary Oliver

10. "It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are." – Roy E. Disney

11. "It always seems impossible until it's done." – Nelson Mandela

12. "How will you know if it's the right decision if you never make it?"

12. "People too often forget that it is your own choice how you want to spend the rest of your life."

13. "If we're always guided by other people's thoughts, what is the point of having our own?" – Oscar Wilde

14. "The choices you make here and now are forever important." – Thomas S. Monson

'

15. "If you don't make the time to work on creating the life you want, you're eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you don't want." – Kevin Ngo

16. "Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn't settle for it."

17. "The sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while it's here is up to us. Journey wisely."

18. "If you're waiting for a sign, THIS IS IT."