16 Morning Mantras To Keep You Motivated

Because sometimes a dark roast doesn't always do the trick

13
Theater Byte

Mornings are kind of the worst.

That early alarm going off anytime before 9 am is enough to make a person want to roll over and say "Not today." Your bed is a bit more comfortable and the sheets are the perfect temperature. Any disturbance would be a slap in the face. But alas, we continue to want to remain employed, good students and working members of society; so we hit snooze a mere four more times and eventually get going.

The hardest thing that I face on mornings like these is a lack of motivation. As soon as I wake up, I start asking myself questions like, "Do I truly need to take this quiz?" and "Are these pajama pants appropriate enough to attend class in?" Questions I'm sure everyone else has asked themselves before. But as I work through my last year at ACU, I'm starting to realize that it wouldn't hurt me to start getting it together. Maybe I could start brushing my hair everyday and begin going to bed at a decent hour so I don't look like a zombie each morning. Baby steps Paris.

I did compile a list of morning mantras to help get the ball rolling and I encourage you to take a look when you start to feel your motivation slipping away. If I can make it to my 9 am, you too can conquer your challenges today.