19 Underrated Ariana Grande Songs

19 Underrated Ariana Grande Songs

A list of songs that deserve more recognition.

354
19 Underrated Ariana Grande Songs
https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1173263384172777473?s=20

In honor of the one week anniversary of Ariana Grande performing at the 62nd annual Grammy Awards, I came up with a list of some of her songs that people tend to overlook.

1. "Leave Me Lonely"

Track 8 on her Dangerous Woman album. Macy Gray is featured on this track.

2. "Thinking Bout You"

Track 15 on her Dangerous Woman album.

3. "Knew Better Part Two"

This specific song isn't on any album. You can find this on Ariana Grande's SoundCloud.

4. "Pete Davidson"

Track 14 on her Grammy award winning Sweetener album.

5. "True Love"

Track 5 on Christmas & Chill - EP.

6. "Let Me Love You"

Track 6 on the Dangerous Woman album. This song has a Lil Wayne feature.

7. "Everyday"

Track 9 on her Dangerous Woman album. This song also has a feature with Future.

8. "Touch It"

Another song from the Dangerous Woman album with this being track 13.

9. "Focus"

This song isn't on any album. It is a single that was released in 2015.

10. "Adore"

This single is a collaboration with Cashmere Cat.

11. "Quit"

You can find this song on the album 9 by Cashmere Cat as track 5.

12. "Successful"

Another song off of the Grammy award winning Sweetener album. This is track 7.

13. "Bloodline"

This is track 4 off of Grande's most recent album thank u, next.

14. "Imagine"

Another song from the most recent album thank u, next. This is track 1.

15. "Moonlight"

Another song from Dangerous Woman with this specific song being track 1.

16. "Sometimes"

Track 10 off of, you guessed it, Dangerous Woman.

17. "Greedy"

This is the last song from Dangerous Woman that is in this list. This is track 10.

18. "In My Head"

Track 9 on thank u, next.

19. "Everytime"

I decide to end this list with my personal favorite. Track 8 on Sweetener.

The answer is yes. I do believe that Dangerous Woman is a very underrated album.