42 Instagram Captions From Ariana Grande’s ‘thank u, next’ Album College Girls Will Use On Spring Break 2019

More like: "Spring Breakup with your boyfriend"

6957

Ariana Grande's new album, "thank u, next" is just in time. Spring Break is right around the corner and I was sincerely worried that the ladies wouldn't have any new captions for their Instagram photos in Cancun.

Well, break out your bikinis and grab a White Claw because now you have all of the lyrics you need to fulfill your thirst trap posts! No shame, we are all guilty of this.

"thank u, next" has 12 tracks totaling a whopping 41 minutes of Ari spilling all of the tea on how she achieves ultimate savagery after all she's been through.

Just promise me that your filter is worthy of whatever caption you choose.

1. Bubbles & bubbly - Imagine

TFW you get to your hotel and pop the champagne.

2. Click, click, click & post - Imagine

I mean...this one is self explanatory.

3. Passionate, but I don't give no fucks - Needy

A great beach smilin' selfie pic.

4. Good at overthinking with my heart - Needy

The nighttime pre-club selfie.

5. I admit that I'm a lil' messed up, but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up - Needy

The nighttime at the club selfie.

6. I'm obsessive and I love too hard - Needy

The "ooo i'm shy, but likable" thirst trap.

7. It's like I'm the universe and you'll be NASA - NASA

The sassy, natural pic.

8. You don't wanna leave me, but I'm tryna' self-discover - NASA

Just doin' you, but you want a lil attention.

9. I'd rather be alone tonight - NASA

It's night time, you're casual, but still trying.

10.  Love me, thank you, leave me - Bloodline

All. Of. The. Sass.

11.  I don't want you in my bloodline, I'm just tryna' have a good time - Bloodline

Friends, booze, smiles.

12.  I know what you need, but it won't be me - Bloodline

Again, more sass.

13.  I can't fake another smile - Fake Smile

I would say...smile?

14.  Fuck a fake smile - Fake Smile

The candid laughing pic? Definitely fits here. Totally genuine.

15.  I'm happy for the love and all of the above - Fake Smile

Carefree with your friends. Drink in hand, obviously.

16.  Wishin' you would come and save me - Bad Idea

A cutesy thirst trap. Flaunt those false lashes, girl.

17.  I got a bad idea - Bad Idea

The mysterious thirst trap. Look over that shoulder.

18.  Imma call you over here to numb the pain - Bad Idea

A regular thirst trap. Hit your go-to pose and smize. Make Tyra proud.

19.  You should know I'm temporary - Bad Idea

Bad bitch thirst trap.

20.  I like to fuck with you just to make up with you - Make Up

If this is your vibe, you know what to do.

21.  I might break up with you just to make up with you - Make Up

Mischievous. Look back at it.

22.  Go 'head ruin my make up - Make Up

Please let this pic be hot.

23.  My energy and attitude don't really coincide - Make Up 

Squad pic being bad bitches

24.  I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage - Ghostin

Cheesy, but go with me: an airport pic with all of your luggage. Cute, right?

25.  What was done and what was said, leave it all here in this bed with you - Ghostin

Get your ass in that bed and take a damn morning pic.

26.  If you were anybody else, probably wouldn't last a day - Ghostin

I'm that bitch, pic.

27.  Caught in the moment, tangled up in your sheets - In My Head

Get your ass back in that bed.

28.  I thought you were the one, but it was all in my head - In My Head

This one calls for a sandy beach pic.

29.  Falling, falling, but I never thought you'd leave me - In My Head

This is the dusk photo caption.

30.  Everything you are made you everything you aren't - In My Head

A fire selfie that screams "i'm better off w/o you."

31.  Girls with tattoos who like gettin' in trouble - 7 Rings

Squad pic.

32.  Been through some bad shit I should be a sad bitch - 7 Rings

Pose like a boss bitch.

33.  My gloss is poppin' - 7 Rings

I would hope you have lip gloss on for this one...

34.  You like my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it - 7 Rings

You know what to do.

35.  Think retail therapy my new addiction - 7 Rings

See that Louis Vuitton storefront? Stand in front and act as though you just spent your savings on a bag. But don't actually do it. Be financially responsible.

36.  Whoever said money can't solve your problems, must not have had enough money to solve 'em - 7 Rings

Picture this: you're a thot on a boat in a bikini. Can you see it?

37.  Happiness is the same price as red bottoms - 7 Rings

Please only use this if you have red bottoms, otherwise you're just a liar.

38.  I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex - thank u, next

So you're drunk, feeling spiteful, but also look fire. Throwing shade in an insta caption is not a crime.

39.  Spend more time with my friends, I ain't worried 'bout nothin' - thank u, next

Squad pic #2

40.  thank u, next - thank u, next

The perfect end of spring break caption.

41.  I only hate on her cause I want you - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

Grab your bestie for a sis pic.

42.  Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

THIS. This is the thirst trap.