10 Reasons Ariana Grande Is Actually Superwoman

10 Reasons Ariana Grande is Actually Superwoman

God is a woman and it's this lady.

389
Instagram
@arianagrande

You can hate her or you can love her, but Ariana Grande is one, if not THE, most successful woman in pop music. Every song she releases is an instant hit and nobody seems to be able to stop talking about her. 2018 was most definitely the year of Ariana Grande, and 2019 is looking even better.

This incredible woman has been through so much in her short 25 years of life, and she has taught us about strength, love, patience, and pain. She turns her raw emotions into powerful anthems that add a bit of Sweetener to the world.

If you're not a fan of her, there's only one thing I have to say to you: Thank u, next. Here are just a few of many reasons why Ariana Grande is actually superwoman.

1. She'll be releasing two albums within 6 months of each other

Ariana posted to her Instagram on January 22nd that her new album, titled "Thank U, Next," will be released on February 8th, 2019. This will be her 5th studio album, her fourth being "Sweetener" which was released in August 2018. She's already released "Thank U, Next", "Imagine", and "7 Rings" as singles, and if the album is anything like those, it is sure to be just as incredible.

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing "Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored."

2. She was a scene stealer in "Victorious"

Every time I watched the show I was hoping we'd be blessed with a song from her character Cat Valentine. Her voice was undoubtedly the best of the cast, despite herself being a bit of a background character. Her career blew up like crazy since then, and sometimes I find myself forgetting she was even on Nickelodeon.

3. She's relatable AF

Her music speaks volumes and allows fans to connect with her. She has been open with her anxiety struggles and uses her voice and platform to speak up about what she goes through. Her honesty allows fans to relate to what she sings about.

She is also incredibly hilarious, and her impressions of other people are so on point. And let's not forget when she almost got hit by an angel wing at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Iconic.

4. She's a triple threat

Ariana can act, sing, and dance. Not only that, she writes all of her own music. Sure, a lot of entertainers out there can do that, but she is so much more than just an entertainer. Watching her perform is like a dream, and her voice is so angelic, especially when hitting those high notes.

5. She tells it like it is.

Ariana is definitely a girl boss. She doesn't care about what other people think, and she makes her music as real and raw as possible. She drops the names of her exes in "Thank U, Next" and titled one of her Sweetener songs "Pete Davidson." She doesn't try to hide anything she's feeling.

In her single "7 Rings" Ariana has no shame in discussing her wealth, one line saying "Whoever said money can't solve your problems/ Must not have had enough money to solve 'em." I mean, is she wrong? She is always telling it like it is and doesn't care what anyone thinks. What a sav!

6. She has a heart of gold

One Love Manchester Benefit Concert

In response to the bombing at the Manchester Arena in Britain, which took place during Ariana Grande's concert on May 22nd, 2017, the singer put together a benefit concert for those that were affected by the attack, titled "One Love Manchester." She even visited those who were injured in the hospital.

She cares about her fans, proving so when she brought them coffee and snacks one day when they were waiting outside of her hotel in London. She is so sweet to everyone around her.

7. She created the most iconic music video of all time

If you haven't seen the music video for "Thank U, Next" then stop what you're doing right now and watch it. This video is a tribute to some of the best movies of all time, including Mean Girls, 13 Going on 30, Legally Blonde, and Bring It On. It also contains an abundance of cameos from different celebrities, making it that much better.

8. She's a role model for women

Her beautiful soul is something that any girl can look up to. Ariana is strong, confident, and someone who doesn't let the haters get her down. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, and despite being called a diva sometimes, all she is is a girl in charge. She speaks out for equality and accepts who she is.

9. She doesn't let tragedy and hardship hold her back

Ariana accepted her award for Bilboard's women of the year, and as she was doing so she said "it's funny, because this was one of the best years of my career and the worst year of my life." After the attack at her concert in Manchester, and the death of her ex-boyfriend and close friend, rapper Mac Miller, she put all of her emotion into music, and grew from the hardship, proving just how strong she is.

10. She is the gift that keeps on giving

One song after another, one ALBUM after another, she has proven just how much she can give. She continues to give so much love, patience, and support to others around the world, and as a fan I can only hope that she gives those things to herself as well. She has had the hardest year and I hope she can progress and find some happiness in the years to come.

Her name is Ari, and I'm so good with that. Ariana Grande is a role model, queen, and powerful women that we can all look up to.