15 Signs You Are From Savannah, Tennessee

It's quite a special place to live.

It's a tiny town with a population of about 7,100. You know the backroads, what grocery store is in what shopping center, and every word to "Eye of the Tiger." Here are some reasons why it's such a special place to live.

1. You’ve had to explain that you’re from Savannah, Tenn., not Georgia.

2. When people ask you where that is, you have to tell them that it’s about 20 minutes from Pickwick Lake.

3. When people ask you where that is, you have to explain that it’s where Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi meet.

4. Giving directions is easy: Wayne Road goes to Waynesboro. Pickwick Road goes to Pickwick. Florence Road goes to Florence.

5. Everyone is in a rush to get out of church so they can get a seat at Fish Hut.

6. Going to the movies isn’t really going to the movies if you don’t get the popcorn.

7. Walking the catwalk at the bridge is the epitome of high school adventures.

8. The true sign of a relationship is if you go to La Potasina together.

9. Your first time backing out on Main Street is terrifying.

10. You can’t listen to “Eye of the Tiger” without wanting to dance.

11. You swear after-school traffic is worse than rush hour in some cities.

12. If you don’t know what color shirt to order for your event, you just get maroon.

13. You think the tiny tiger statue at Jim Carroll Stadium is really silly, but you still love it.

14. You can imitate John Thomas’ voice from his famous snow day calls.

15. If you’re going to meet up with friends to go somewhere, it’ll be at either First Baptist or First Methodist -- sometimes, McDonald's.