15 Reasons Ellen DeGeneres Is Everybody's Favorite Human

"Be kind to one another."

1282
Tumblr

Ellen DeGeneres is truly the best person, honestly, ever. Her show is where I find my goals in life. Every day at 3 p.m. I always watch because she always has lessons we should learn from. Ellen is kind, funny, and an amazing example of self-image. Here are 15 reasons to love Ellen.

1. Haters are gonna hate and Ellen doesn't care.

Haters should be everyone's motivation. Ellen doesn't let them get to her and neither should you.

2. She is so giving.

Remember when she bought pizza for everyone at the Emmy's? That's something we should all do.

3. Life is just one big dance party.

Whatever the weather, there's never a wrong time for a dance party when Ellen is around.

4. She loves to terrify her guests, mainly Taylor Swift.

Remember that one time she scared Taylor Swift in her bathroom? Best freaking day of my life. And then all the other times she's scared Taylor were the greatest moments ever.

5. Her self-confidence is super high all the time.

She's accepting of who she is and super confident in herself. One reason we should strive to be like Ellen is because Ellen is confident in who she is as a person and that's one thing we should all strive to do.

6. She is extremely caring.

Ellen cares about everything and everyone. She's a huge gay rights advocate, big on suicide awareness, and remember that time she gave a puppy to that family and then it was taken back for some reason, I remember her coming out in tears because she felt so bad. That shows true character.

7. Her fashion sense is so fierce.

I wanna dress like this. Every. single. day.

8. She broke the Internet that one time.

That was the greatest night ever. Twitter was actually down for a good five minutes because this selfie was retweeted over a million times in five seconds.

9. 12 Days of Giveaways

You know Christmastime is near when Ellen starts her 12 days of giveaways. It's the greatest thing ever. She's so giving, too. Like she buys gifts for people they cry... I want to be on Ellen.

10. Her friendship with Hillary Clinton is fantastic.

She's bffs with the former Secretary of State. She got her to do the whip - freaking fantastic.

11.She bought Kristen Bell a sloth.

Kristen Bell is obsessed with sloths. Ellen had joked about having a sloth backstage when Kristen came out. Turns out she wasn't kidding. Which proves Ellen is the greatest person of all time.

12. Dory

Ellen said she'd always wanted to be in a movie. When she got cast as Dory for "Finding Nemo," it was truly the role for her. She was made to be Dory. And then she got her own movie called "Finding Dory." Her famous motto "Just keep swimming" is the greatest thing ever.

13. Her cat obsession

Ellen loves cats so much. In fact, she hosts an annual "cat week." She knows how to rock the cat sweater, and who better to be a crazy cat lady partner in crime with her other than Taylor Swift?

14. That one time she tried to scare Portia and tweeted about it.

It was honestly the funniest strands of tweets I have ever read. I mean if you're gonna be married, might as well keep it interesting.

15. When she received the Presidential Medal of Freedom

I can't think of anyone more deserving than Ellen to receive such a prestigious award. For all she has done. All her acts of kindness. She deserved it so much and I'm grateful she was awarded it. You go girl.

Ellen is just incredible. I've been obsessed with her show for as long as I can remember. She is such a role model for so many people. Her motto in life to "just keep swimming" and to "be kind to one another" are such powerful words. I love Ellen. You are amazing.