I know that the things that you may possibly be guilty about are not necessarily things you want to write an article about and share with the world, but here I am. Hopefully after y'all read these you can maybe relate to a couple of them (or maybe even all of them). Feel free to laugh and judge me all you want - don't worry, I would do the same, and I'm laughing as I write this.
1. Eating an entire pint of ice cream, when you didn't even need to eat a bite.
2. Wearing a piece of clothing when it probably needed to be washed, but laziness took over.
3. Going on day 3 of not showering, and having dry shampoo as your best friend.
4. When you accidentally somehow step on your dog's tiny little paw that just snuck up on you out of nowhere.
5. Being too lazy to take off your makeup at night before bed (this might be an every night occurrence for me, oops)
6. Staying in your pajamas all day, and only changing clothes to put on different pajamas at the end of the day.
7. Saying everyday when you wake up, "I am going to the gym today," but you end up binge watching Netflix instead.
8. Doing something you know will make people mad, but you want to do it anyway.
9. Procrastinating on actually everything because there's always something more fun to do instead.
10. Straying far from your diet because you just "have to have it".
11. Turning down someone's call even though they might really need something.
12. Not being able to please everyone in this world, no matter how hard you try.
13. Breaking a New Year's Resolution when it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet.
14. Skipping class in the first week back, let's be real those early mornings hit you like a freight train.
There's no problem in being guilty of doing some of these things, because clearly I have been guilty of all of them at some point or another. Hopefully you'll relate to some of these, and not feel so guilty knowing that other people have the same guilt as you do.