13 Things Every Girl Has In Her Nightstand Right Now

Essential items or forgotten ones?

531
Google Images

Is your nightstand too cluttered? Are you having trouble parting with what you believe are essential items in your night stand? Me too! Let's face it; night stands are like our personal butlers! They don't get enough credit in the furniture world. I personally don't know how I would live without my night stand. It is my right hand woman. It caters to all my morning, afternoon and bedtime needs. It saves me so much time and energy from getting out of bed and actually moving, because physically getting out of bed to do literally anything is so 2015 ya'll.

I constantly get an earful from my mother about how I need to declutter my nightstand and organize it. It's just so hard to part with my dearly beloved items, such as the three food plates that have been eyeing me down for days and one can literally not ever have enough water bottles at hand. Like, what if I'm thirsty at 3 a.m.? I need options people!

So I complied a list of things that I believe every woman has on her night stand right now.

1. Jewelry

Eeeek! How fast can you realize that you haven't removed your favorite earrings until you lay your head on your pillow and get poked by your earring. Ouch! (story of my life)

2. Books

Umm because of course I like to read in bed? So sue me.

3. Water bottles or cups

I promise I will drink all 10 water bottles, mom! Just watch me!

4. Phone and other electronics, including head phones

Do I even need to write anything about this?

5. Plates from God only knows when

How long has that food plate been there? The real question is do I even want to know?

6. Snacks

Late night snaking is a thing people. It saves me the trouble from having to sneak down stairs and waking up my parents. Bonus points if it's already unwrapped and doesn't need to be microwaved!

7. Lotion

My hands may feel dry at some point while I'm sleeping. It hasn't happened yet but it might.

8. Bobby pins/hair ties/headbands

Ugh! Nothing irritates me more than sleeping with a head band. Bobby pins you can hide in my hair for days. Let's be honest.

9. Makeup wipes

Sometimes we forget that were wearing makeup until we are already in bed, or we have gotten in bed while removing makeup. Both scenarios are very plausible!

10. Lamp

For late night reading or late night selfie taking. Who knows? It depends on how I'm feeling that night.

12. Glasses

Sun glasses or reading glasses? Does it even matter? We probably have a couple of both lurking around our nightstand.

13. Trash of any and every kind

Dare I count how many different kinds of trash are on my night stand? I think not.

So maybe it is time that we consider cleaning out our night stands, or maybe we will wait another week! Who really knows?