12 Signs That You Live To Eat

12 Signs That You Live To Eat

If you eat to live, we probably can't be friends.

29
12 Signs That You Live To Eat
Tumblr

So often you hear do you live to eat or eat to live, right off the bat I know I definitely live to eat. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, here are 12 signs that practically scream that you're the person who is always found stuffing their face in the kitchen or at their newly found restaurant. Cheers to the "fatties" and foodaholics, life is better when you're eating!

1. Your favorite part of every occasion is the food

So many of us are guilty of this, you count down the days until the family holiday party for Grandma's cooking or you anxiously await the food at your cousin's wedding. Your mouth waters just at the thought of all the options and leftovers. Maybe money can't buy you happiness, but the food sure can.

2. 80 percent of your money is spent on food

If you are a part of the not so lazy bunch and love food, chances are you are out spending your money at the Super Market as you buy all the ingredients to make your newly found recipe. Hey, we all love cooking when it turns out great, but myself along with many others are guilty of shying away solely because of the dreaded clean up. So, if you are more like me, chances are you are blowing your money at restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At least it's going to good use, right???

3. Chances are your friends are equally obsessive over food

I think food lovers attract each other, it's as if some gigantic magnet pulls us together. If you aren't as much of a fan of food as me then we can't be friends. Sorry, not sorry!

4. One of your favorite things to do is venture out to new restaurants

Ah, my absolute favorite! There is nothing better than finding a new restaurant and trying new types of food. If I'm ever bored you can count on this being my "go to" thing to do.

5. You always have room for dessert

Too accurate. I could be so stuffed and bloated that I have to unzip and unbutton my pants and my eyes will still bulge as the topic of dessert is brought up. If there is dessert, count me in.

6. You're on a first-name basis with the employees at your favorite restaurant

You walk in and they greet you by saying "Hi _____! How are you today?" and proceed by ordering your usual for you. Embarrassing when other customers are around, to say the least. Sometimes I just feel like letting out a little "I'm not fat I promise!". Although, on the other hand, it is rather comforting to be greeted and welcomed in a favorite place of yours.

7. No matter the hour or time of day you are always down for food

Normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner time? Count me in. Midnight, 2 a.m., 4 p.m.? Count me in then, too. Enough said. I like to eat and time of the day doesn't matter to me. If I'm hungry, I'm going to eat and if I'm bored, I'll probably eat then too.

8. The majority of your time is spent eating

If you ever are wondering where I'm at, you can catch me in the kitchen or local restaurants. Sometimes I'll even be over the bridge at my favorite new restaurant because no distance is too far to travel for the beloved food.

9. You work at a restaurant just for the free food

I'm sorry to my boss who may be reading this. I promise I love my job but the free food truly is the cherry on top and sealed the deal.

10. You can't go out to eat without taking "foodies" (food pictures)

"Do you care if I turn on the flash" you'll commonly hear from me as a struggle to get the ideal pic of my meal or dessert as my mouth waters. I can't go without the food pictures, I'm sorry! But hey, if it wasn't on Snapchat or Instagram did you truly eat it?

11. Your friends know to bring you food if you are ever having a bad day

If your friends don't know that food is that "pick me up" for you and puts the biggest smile on your face then there is a problem and I highly recommend getting some new friends. A shout out to any of my friends who have ever brought me food on my rough days you are the MVP and truly know the way to my heart,

12. No price is too much when it comes to getting a quality meal

I'll spend as much as necessary on food if I'm getting a quality meal in the end. Oh, and I will come back and pay the price again, again, and again. No I'm not rich but I do really really love my food.