12 Things That Will Always Be Your BFF4Life

Are you curious as to who will always be there for you and understand you no matter what? Well here is a list of several things that don't talk back and are great listeners.

Food

Food doesn't talk back to you. All it does, is let you enjoy their taste and it fixes any problem for one small moment. You could be hangry for all you know it, and food will make that all go away. Food is comfort. Food is life.

Pen and Paper

Your thoughts are your thoughts. A pen and paper or notes on your phone, will never judge you on how you think. Your feelings are always valid. It also allows you to think more about how you truly feel. It's pure raw emotion pouring onto this paper.

You

You can be your worst enemy when it comes to compliments, but you will always have a gut that you trust more than anything. If something is wrong, you know that is wrong. Stick to that and be true to yourself. You are your #1 best friend if you put your interest before others for once.

Coffee

Coffee keeps you going. It can be warm or cold. It comes in so much variety that you can pick what is perfect for you. It gives you energy and is always there to pick you up when you are feeling down. I <3 coffee.

Music

Music gets the feelings moving and body dancing. Sometimes it's more about the feelings that you relate to than the movement of your body. Either way, it is a great way to cope and get your feelings out there. It heals.

The Ocean

This brings a sense of serenity and a state of calmness. The water whether at day or night, soothes the soul. It brings clarity.

The Moon and Stars

The moon has been something even in movies, that people depend on. The stars are what you wish on and the moon is what makes you feel closer. You can talk to it and although you may feel crazy, the moon can never make you feel crazy.

Your Pets

HUG the living hell our of your little buddies. Even if they stray, they are the number one thing in the world that just brightens your day.

Exercise

It is therapeutic in it's own way. More so, the after fact.

A Clean Space

A clean space. Cleaning itself cleanses the soul. It de-clutters and makes you feel like you have a new start in its own little way.

Your Bed

A pillow. A blanket. You inside that comforter. Nothing is more relaxing and amazing than your bed. It brings the ultimate comfort after a long day, and can never disappoint you.

Your Shower

This can be as simple as hopping in and out. Maybe you are sitting there washing your hair. Whatever it may be, your shower, is the cherry on top to scrubbing off all the negativity a day can bring.