12 Blair Waldorf Quotes To Live by

12 Blair Waldorf Quotes To Live by

What would Blair Waldorf do?
712

For a fictional TV show about spoiled rich kids, "Gossip Girl" actually taught us some very important life lessons. Of course, no one makes a better life coach than the Queen B herself, Blair Waldorf. Though her intentions were occasionally misguided, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone more determined, hardworking, or loyal than B. She has some of the best advice on life, love, and reaching your dreams. When in doubt, just ask yourself -- "What would Blair Waldorf do?"

"Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen."

There's no clear path laid out for you in life. If you want something to happen, you have to make it happen.

"Oh, my life is so bountiful, I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled."

Love yourself first! I'm not saying that your life can't be fulfilling if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, because it can, but you shouldn't need them to feel fulfilled.

"I'm not a stop along the way; I'm a destination."

Never let anyone treat you as second best! You deserve to be a priority, not an afterthought.

“Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.”

Sometimes all you need is a little retail therapy.

"You need to be cold to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off."

As harsh as it may seem, sometimes you have to think about the bigger picture instead of doing what feels good in the moment. Find that balance between your head and your heart.

"I have an idea for you: quit. Your boss is a bitch. Let's go to lunch."

OK, so you can't just quit your job the first time your boss snaps at you. But if you truly aren't happy with your job, find a new one! Whether it's the people or the work, life is too short to be stuck in a job that you hate.

"If you go back with an uncertain heart, there will be drama and disaster for all."

It's like the dressing room rule: if you don't love it when you try it on, you won't love it when you take it home. Don't try to figure things out as you go along, especially if it's concerning a relationship. Get to know yourself and what you need so you can have a clear picture of the decisions you need to make- it's only fair to you and to the others involved.

"If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it."

Take it from Blair, who is the master of getting what she wants. Don't lose sight of your dreams!

"Things are never as bad as you think."

Don't get too down on yourself. A bad day isn't a bad life.

“Some people are simply better than others.”

It's a hard pill to swallow, but there will probably always be someone that's better than you at something. Acknowledging and accepting that fact is actually pretty freeing, because then you can stop comparing yourself to others. And remember- you have talents that other people could never dream of! There's also someone out there that wishes they could do [insert activity here] half as well as you can.

"Every voice in my head screamed, 'don't,' but I didn't listen. I followed my heart because I love you."

As scary as it may seem, sometimes there's really no rhyme or reason to it- you have to trust your instincts. The right choice may not always be the one that makes sense.

“Have a little faith. And if that doesn’t work, have a lot of mimosas.”

Believe in yourself! Sometimes all you can do is hope for the best. If you fall down the first time, it's okay to take some time to recover (with a few mimosas, of course). But make sure that you get back up again!

XOXO, Gossip Girl.