11 Things You Do When You Are Friend-Jealous

Are you friend-jealous? Do you ever just get overly possessive over your friends even though you know it's completely stupid? For some reason, you feel threatened when they see other people. You're genuinely afraid that they will like their other friends more than you, so you freak out and become jealous and immature every time they spent a decent amount of time with other people. Maybe it's because you're afraid of losing them, or you're afraid of being replaced. It doesn't matter what the reason is; here are 11 things you definitely do if you're friend-jealous.

1. You get annoyed when your friend has inside jokes with someone else.

2. You hate it when they invite someone else to be part of the plans you had already made with them.

3. You get internally mad when someone else refers to them as their best friend.

Unless that person isn't the same sex as you, or they've known them longer than you have.

4. "What do you mean I'm not your #1 Best Friend on Snapchat?"

This question is brought up a lot, unless they have a significant other, then you know that you should be #2 but nothing lower than that.

5. You get offended when their S.O. dislikes you.

Because you know that they're underestimating how much power you have when it comes to influencing your friend's mind and the choices they make.

6. Don't get me started about those times when they decided to hang out with other people instead of you.

Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

7. You know it's stupid, but it annoys you so much when they like the people you dislike.

8. You make sure people know (even her S.O.) that you two come in a package deal.

9. If you have a S.O. too, you probably don't even get jealous when it comes to them, or at least not as much as you get jealous when it comes to your friends.

Makes no sense, I know.

10. You get butt hurt when they tell people things that happened to them before they tell you.

11. You will act like a psychopath and deny that you're jealous every time they say something about how you're possessive and immature.

But you will still mock them by telling them to go hang out with their other best friends, even though you're probably referring to that person they talked to once in their lifetime.