I love professional wrestling. There, I said it!. Now that may ruin some friendships, so I'll set up a number you can call to disown me later. But it's true. For almost a decade now, pro wrestling has been my passion. Whether it's WWE, ECW, TNA, or even Lucha Underground, I can't get enough of this amazing show. Now don't worry, this isn't going to be one of those articles convincing you of why you should love what I love too, that'll be later. This article is simpler than that. This is the 11 things you will only see at a pro wrestling event. The fun, ridiculous, and death defying things only professional wrestlers are willing to do. First off, I do want to say that pro wrestling is a scripted sport, so all the action you see here is performed by trained professionals no matter how crazy it looks. Now let's get started because only at a pro wrestling event will you see...
1. A referee with his own entrance moves
I guess he was just feeling those good vibrations!
2. Someone getting paid to do this...
There is no way that girl lost like that! She took a dive!
3. A handshake go so so wrong
He should've seen that coming! No one trustworthy shakes hands like that!
4. A face plant so spectacular it needs no explanation
Okay, maybe just a little explanation.
5. Whatever the hell happened here
I honestly have no words...no words.
6. Someone who hates Hulk Hogan this much...
We have all thought about it, she's just the only one brave enough to do it!
7. The real reason Hulk Hogan is famous
I know, I thought it was just that marvelous mustache too!
8. A punch so strong it takes a minute to kick in
I call it the late reaction roundhouse.
9. Milk being used as a weapon
Never has Vitamin D looked so painful.
10. A slam so momentous even the ring had to sit for a minute
What they don't tell you is that that ring needed physical therapy after this. What a sad tale.
11. Finally and easily most importantly...
That's one way to stop someone from stealing!
The chair fairy granted his wish that day!
Now thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed, and...
Have a nice day!
WHO LET MICK FOLEY IN HERE?!