11 Signs Your Mom Is Your Best Friend

11 Signs Your Mom Is Your Best Friend

Because mama knows best.

17
11 Signs Your Mom Is Your Best Friend

My mom is my best friend and I have no shame in saying that. When I am home from school I spend almost every day with her, doing something that best friends would do like shopping, biking, going to Starbucks. I tell her everything; there is nothing I would hide from her. Moms always seem to have the right answer and can always brighten your day (and so do dads, too). Sometimes you get lucky and have a mom and best friend all in one. Here are 10 signs that you fall into the category of being besties with your mom:

1. She reads your mind.

You don't have to tell her that you are seeing a new guy or that your friend is really pissing you off because she already knows. There is a downside to this though because if you are trying to hide something (like hitting the club that one night and almost getting arrested) then you are bound to get caught ... and mama bear is not going to be a happy camper.

2. You still call her when you can't figure something out.

She knows how to solve every problem, big or small. Sliced your finger when cutting veggies? Give mom a call and she will calm you down and help you figure out how to fix it.

3. She always tells the truth.

When you need good advice you go to your mom because you know she won't sugar coat anything. If she thinks you're talking to another loser then she is going to let you know. Her words of affirmation are among the most valuable things to you, so you listen to everything she says and follow it.

4. No matter what you are doing you will always have fun with her.

Even if you are just chilling and watching the three hour season finale of the most boring season of the Bachelorette, it will still be fun because your mom is there commentating on every single thing that is happening.

5. She never judges you.

You could tell her your deepest, darkest secret and she won't judge. In fact, she will probably offer up some wisdom instead to help you through your troubles.

6. You can't stay mad at each other.

You could get into the biggest argument and storm off, but you can both forgive each other instantaneously.

7. She knows exactly how to cheer you up.

Had a bad day? Mom will come to the rescue with her kind words and maybe some chocolate ... because she understands that chocolate fixes everything (well, almost everything).

8. If you hate someone then she hates them too.

When you call your mom to bitch about another girl/guy who has done you wrong then odds are she is not going to like them. There is nothing more intimidating than an overprotective, pissed off mother. And I mean nothing.

9. She likes every single Facebook post and Instagram photo.

She shows her support for you by stalking your social media. She may only have one follower (you), but she doesn't hold back with the love on Insta.

10. She is like your personal paparazzi.

Anytime you two are doing something together she pulls out her camera to document it. She even will spend an hour taking photos of you on the beach so you have the perfect shot for Instagram.

11. She is your biggest fan.

Your mom and dad are your biggest supporters. They come to anything you are involved in and show their love and support for their daughter. They scream and shout and cry; sometimes you think they are more excited when you accomplish something than you are.