11 Reasons For Living With Your Boyfriend In College

Living with your boyfriend can be one of the best decisions to make.

9129
Huffington Post

I've been a long term relationship throughout my college life, and for two years of it I lived with my boyfriend. I loved living with him, and can't wait to live together again. I honestly think that if you and your significant other want to live together in college than you should. Also you should talk to your parents because they might have advice and if they support your rent then they might have a lot of input on the situation. I do believe you should be dating for at least six months before moving in because it could become complicated if you break up while living together and college is already complicated enough. I've got a few reasons why living with your significant other in college and in the adult world is literally the best thing ever!

1. You get to wake up next to them every morning.

You learn to get over their morning breath and love the way thier bedhead looks. They also motivate you to get up out of bed and also give forehead kisses when they leave first.

2. Living costs are cheaper.

Rent split in half, bills split in half, groceries split in half. It saves a lot from stressing over paying for everything when you split everything that you will both be using. Also why pay for another place to live when you will most likely be staying with each other every night or every other night.

3. Carpool.

Carpooling to class, dropping one another off an picking each other up on campus saves so much time and money not having to park on campus.

4. Netflix and Chill...

Actually means Netflix and chill. Want to spend a Saturday watching your favorite show? They will be beside you. You get to find new shows to watch together and binge. You might also "chill" during your binge session.

5. Dinner dates.

You'll end up cooking more meals together or cooking them dinner and just sitting down after a long day.

6. You will have your ME time.

When they have class, or work or you can just be in separate rooms. Me time is a must when you live together because you might get sick of each other for a day.

7. You don't have to leave to go home.

Because you already are home.

8. You get a new wardrobe.

Their shirts are now your sleep shirt. Want to wear a big comfy sweatshirt of theirs, boom its in your guys' closet.

9. Splitting chores

Splitting the chores of laundry, dishes, sweeping, and cleaning make it a lot less boring and tedious.

10. You don't have to worry about finding someone to live with.

You've already have the best roommate.

11. Your love for each other grows deeper.

Living with my boyfriend made our relationship stronger, we saw each other's high points and low points. We understood each other on a better level. We had better communication (my boyfriend could win gold in slowest texter). We saw each other when we didn't look our best and when we dressed to the nines. Arguments were different but felt more adult.You get to grow up together. Living together is a great way to take a relationship to the next step,

Living with my best friend is my favorite part of college and I can not wait until we are in the same city and live together again!