When you're in college, it's hard to always remember to eat healthy, exercise, or get enough sleep. Sometimes, or more like all the time, it feels like your life is consumed with studying and partying. Probably more partying, at least in most cases.
1. Binge-watching Netflix shows
I had to start with the most obvious because this is something that everyone does whether you're a book nerd or nightlife extraordinaire. I know that I could spend a whole day in my bed and probably almost finish an entire season of a show because I actually have.
2. Eating a whole pizza and then an entire carton of ice cream
This might not be the healthiest option, but it is definitely the best.
3. Trying the stupid bed exercises you found on the internet so you can watch Netflix and work out
Just a heads up, they don't actually work.
4. Wearing a baseball hat because you're too lazy to wash your hair
All girls know that if you're wearing a baseball hat odds are its too cover up your greasy hair. So boy, do not try to be funny and take them off because first, hat hair, and second, just no.
5. Online shopping
It is a serious addiction, especially when you need to try and drown out your boring professor.
6. Wearing only leggings and sweatpants
If I never have to put on jeans again, my life would be complete.
7. Making wine Wednesday an everyday thing
8. Dancing alone in your room
When you're stressed out it's always the best cure.
9. Taking candid pictures with your girls
The truth is they are never really turn out as cute as you expected.
10. Buying new school supplies to study but really just procrastinate
Alright, this is the worst form of procrastination and I know that I'm extremely guilty of this one.
11. Going out even when you know you should study
Sorry, but did you go to college to miss all the date parties and T-shirt Tuesdays? I think not.