100 - Photograph Collection titled “I Met Jesus 5 Times Again… 3 Times In January''
popular

Rising Star's second photo collection "I Met Jesus 5 Times Again...3 Times In January"

is set to release throughout the Spring/Summer seasons via private sale and OpenSea, the world's largest NFT marketplace. This is the same brand auctioning three .jpeg images in .zip file format for $3.3 Billion.

49178

The titles of these collections speak for themselves. The God-ordained brand introduced their first photograph collection during the 2020 Fall/Winter season and is guaranteed the most unique collection of photos ever. On top of owning these revolutionary pieces, buyers can feel good to know that all the funds will be distributed towards spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The brand's director has seen Jesus more times than he can count and invites all buyers for a chance to be a part of history. Below is a list of the upcoming art collections:

Upcoming Collections (Subject to Change):

I Met Jesus 5 Times This Year and He Named My Brand

I Met Jesus 10 Times Already - NFT Version (6/20) ($3.3 Billion)

Diligent Angels (9/1) ($110 Million) *includes three oil paintings

Destroying Principalities (10/1) ($7.1 Billion)

NFT Only Exists Because I Met Jesus ($1.1 Billion) (TBA)

The Devil Keeps Trying To Blend Me In And He Keeps Losing (TBA)

Jesus Is Undefeated ($2.1 Billion) (TBA)

Note: Photograph Size Format (4x6, 4x7 frame)