Bath & Body Works New Aromatherapy Collection

These wellness products help to improve both the body and mind!

543
Cuckoo For Coupon Deals

Being a health and wellness major, I know how important it is to take care of the mind and body. Through my education, I have come to the conclusion that self-care is the number one most important thing to practice in order to be a happy and healthy individual. That said, I am pleased by the fact that Bath & Body Works decided to create an aromatherapy collection. I strongly believe in the use of aromatic plant extracts and essential oils and how these ingredients help to improve one's overall well-being. Here is a list of the fragrances that Bath & Body Works introduced in their wellness collection and how these aromas can significantly affect your mood!

1. Eucalyptus & Tea (Focus)

"Focus" aromatherapy is made with eucalyptus essential oils, which help to clear your mind, and tea extract, which improves your focus. I highly recommend buying the Focus scent in their hand cream. This product is perfect for on-the-go and can be easily stored in your bag! Bath & Body Works hand cream is made with vitamin E and shea butter which helps to strengthen your skin leaving your hands soft to the touch!

2. Lavender & Cedarwood (Sleep)

"Sleep" aromatherapy is composed of lavender and cedarwood essential oils which help to calm your mind. I love this scent in their pillow mist. Just lightly spray this mist on your pillow to help calm and clear your mind before a good night's sleep!

3. Orange & Ginger (Energy)

"Energy" aromatherapy is made up of orange and ginger essential oils which help to uplift and energize your mood and spirit. I really like this scent for body wash which is comprised of aloe and bamboo extract. This body wash will soothe your skin after each use!

4. Bergamot & Mandarin (Happiness)

"Happiness" aromatherapy is made with bergamot and mandarin essential oils which are made to enhance your mood and bring a sense of well-being. This scent is great in their gentle Bath & Body Works body scrub. This scrub helps to exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling super soft!

5. Eucalyptus & Spearmint (Stress Relief)

"Stress Relief" aromatherapy is comprised of eucalyptus and spearmint essential oil which combined help to clear one's mind and soothe and uplift someone's spirits. I highly recommend buying the stress relief aromatherapy in the body lotion. The lotion is made with shea butter and includes vitamin E which helps to moisturize your skin with long-lasting effects. This lotion is perfect to use at the end of a long day when you are ready to unwind and relax!

6. Vanilla & Patchouli (Comfort)

"Comfort" aromatherapy is created with a mix of vanilla and patchouli essential oil. These scents help you to feel comfort and relaxation. This fragrance is great in the form of a body cream which helps to hydrate the skin with its vitamin E and shea butter ingredients. Breathe deeply while applying this body cream to receive best results!

7. Sage & Mint (Recharge)

"Recharge" aromatherapy is made up of both sage and mint oils. These scents combined help to wake up the mind and body. I recommend the recharge scent in the Bath & Body Works 3 wick candle. I love these candles because they burn for about 25-45 hours and leaves the entire room with a wonderful fragrance!